User Controls

Describe your best hallucinogenic experience.

Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    What drug were you on, what happened, how long did it last, did you like it, ect.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    well I dont know if you can believe this but this one time I was going to trip with some friends and we all went to the fields and picked fresh trippin mushrooms ad went back to the house where we all ate frsh mushrooms but after a while we didnt feel like we were trippin so we ate more and after a while some were still sayin they werent trippin yet so we ate more and then a little more just to make sure we would get high,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, well I dont know what happened after I melted through the floor and was layin on the ground under the houe lookin up through the floor , through my bed,, through the cieling,, through the roof at the stars above.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by POLECAT well I dont know if you can believe this but this one time I was going to trip with some friends and we all went to the fields and picked fresh trippin mushrooms ad went back to the house where we all ate frsh mushrooms but after a while we didnt feel like we were trippin so we ate more and after a while some were still sayin they werent trippin yet so we ate more and then a little more just to make sure we would get high,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, well I dont know what happened after I melted through the floor and was layin on the ground under the houe lookin up through the floor , through my bed,, through the cieling,, through the roof at the stars above.

most likely you peed and/or shat yourself
    Originally posted by POLECAT well I dont know if you can believe this but this one time I was going to trip with some friends and we all went to the fields and picked fresh trippin mushrooms ad went back to the house where we all ate frsh mushrooms but after a while we didnt feel like we were trippin so we ate more and after a while some were still sayin they werent trippin yet so we ate more and then a little more just to make sure we would get high,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, well I dont know what happened after I melted through the floor and was layin on the ground under the houe lookin up through the floor , through my bed,, through the cieling,, through the roof at the stars above.
    That made me laugh.

Mine was on the schrooms also.

It was the lights that got me.

And that damn pinball machine that I ruled that night.

Everything I tried to do I did it. Could barely see the ball,just silver streaks and flashing light streaks.

I was laughing so hard the tears in my eyes made the lights that much more crazy looking.

I admit, the first time was the best.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by A College Professor most likely you peed and/or shat yourself

I didnt die,, u only piss and shit urself right before you die,, I almost got dead off a pot cookie last year,, I puked and shit,,, in the toilet and was tellin rick if I stopped makin noise he better come check on me,,, I lived tho,, it was a close call fer sure..

the buddy that gave em to us laughed and said OH my bad I forgot to tell you to only eat half of one cookie
    Originally posted by A College Professor most likely you peed and/or shat yourself

I didnt die,, u only piss and shit urself right before you die,, I almost got dead off a pot cookie last year,, I puked and shit,,, in the toilet and was tellin rick if I stopped makin noise he better come check on me,,, I lived tho,, it was a close call fer sure..

the buddy that gave em to us laughed and said OH my bad I forgot to tell you to only eat half of one cookie

Originally posted by POLECAT I didnt die,, u only piss and shit urself right before you die,, I almost got dead off a pot cookie last year,, I puked and shit,,, in the toilet and was tellin rick if I stopped makin noise he better come check on me,,, I lived tho,, it was a close call fer sure..

fuckers
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    I did a small dose of LSD and lay in bed, where I remembered all the different things from my childhood. All sorts of things that I had completely forgotten, and ways of being I used to have.

It was pretty liberating to bring all those things to the surface.

Not very exciting, but there it is.
    eat 10 hits and come back tomorrow
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    I'd never do such a thing
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    When I come down I will
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Hell,I thought you druggie niggas would be all up in this thread.

Ya'll ain't shit. ..

Bunch of muther fucking posers. Haha.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Hallucinogens are for sane people.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top