User Controls

Sploo trolled himself into retardation.

Enterita African Astronaut
    Sploo was a normal, edgy 16-year-old back on zoklet. He started talking about how he was a sociopath etc as a "troll", but then kept it up as he kept doing drugs. The addition of drugs to his trolling made him unable to differentiate between what was really his personality and what wasn't, and now his entire being is a shtick he made up on a forum 10 years ago lmao.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    so did i

"LMFAO" - kendrick lamar
    i just wanna see all them white folks in slavery
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Enterita Sploo was a normal, edgy 16-year-old back on zoklet. He started talking about how he was a sociopath etc as a "troll", but then kept it up as he kept doing drugs. The addition of drugs to his trolling made him unable to differentiate between what was really his personality and what wasn't, and now his entire being is a shtick he made up on a forum 10 years ago lmao.

And if you gaze long into the mongolvoid, the mongolvoid also gazes into you.
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra And if you gaze long into the mongolvoid, the mongolvoid also gazes into you.

lol
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    more like i made the forum about me
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla more like i made the forum about me

no more than i have lol
    Originally posted by HTS no more than i have lol

fags arent people

youve irreversibly turned yourself into a science experiment gone horribly wrong
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla youve irreversibly turned yourself into a science experiment gone horribly wrong

but you did the same with your drug use. your brain is absolutely fucked because of the way you dealt with bundy lmao
    Originally posted by HTS but you did the same with your drug use. your brain is absolutely fucked because of the way you dealt with bundy lmao

but how tho. i didnt reduce my intelligence and i remember being fucked up before drug use too. i think a lot of people who blame their problems on their drug history are just trying to find an excuse for why they failed in life. the brain has a huge degree of plasticity and any problems caused by the drugs themselves would stabilize after some time in abstinence. its a lot more satisfying to tell yourself you're a loser because of drugs than you're a loser who used drugs and it helps the meme scare tactics about drug use to propagate
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla but how tho. i didnt reduce my intelligence and i remember being fucked up before drug use too. i think a lot of people who blame their problems on their drug history are just trying to find an excuse for why they failed in life. the brain has a huge degree of plasticity and any problems caused by the drugs themselves would stabilize after some time in abstinence. its a lot more satisfying to tell yourself you're a loser because of drugs than you're a loser who used drugs and it helps the meme scare tactics about drug use to propagate

you're right in general, but as it applies to you: nah, m8. you were a normal kid once and you're absolutely fukken mental these days. and drugs are to blame lol.
    huffing gasoline for months is a different story because that's like mechanically slicing the organelles within your brain cells so it becomes a chain reaction clusterfuck of getting your dick medically lopped off by the shadow jedis
    Originally posted by HTS you were a normal kid once

when??
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I used to send sploo sexually threatening Pms telling him he needs to "man up" or forever be a dadfighting boychild. He obviously didn't listen
    Originally posted by Sudo I used to send sploo sexually threatening Pms telling him he needs to "man up" or forever be a dadfighting boychild. He obviously didn't listen

and i would tell you to "stand up" but your forearms obviously werent strong enough to hold you off the wheelchair
    Sploo has olneys lesions
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla and i would tell you to "stand up" but your forearms obviously werent strong enough to hold you off the wheelchair

I have a hydraulic ramp built into the seat that lightly tips me out of it now
    Originally posted by Enterita Sploo was a normal, edgy 16-year-old back on zoklet. He started talking about how he was a sociopath etc as a "troll", but then kept it up as he kept doing drugs. The addition of drugs to his trolling made him unable to differentiate between what was really his personality and what wasn't, and now his entire being is a shtick he made up on a forum 10 years ago lmao.

Also this is all true for you as well, except substitute drugs for sexual frustration or fosters or something Australian
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Sploos actually pretty cool.just not into the iq test bs but he makes up for it by being into metal and tarding out which is an art form of the highest order
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla but how tho. i didnt reduce my intelligence and i remember being fucked up before drug use too. i think a lot of people who blame their problems on their drug history are just trying to find an excuse for why they failed in life. the brain has a huge degree of plasticity and any problems caused by the drugs themselves would stabilize after some time in abstinence. its a lot more satisfying to tell yourself you're a loser because of drugs than you're a loser who used drugs and it helps the meme scare tactics about drug use to propagate

Dude, you used to huff starter fluid. Brain damage isn't reversible. Also you're a faggot.
Jump to Top