User Controls

:',(

RisiR † 29 Autism
    *sigh*
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Don't....

I need a moment for myself.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    And then, then I'll just fucking kill myself.
    *hands you 3 xanax bars*
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I just saw this absolutely stunning blonde when I went shopping. She was standing in the parkinglot talking to an older couple when I walked by and noticed her when we made eye contact. It looked like the words from the dude who talked to her didn't register in her brain for the brief moment that we looked at each other and I had to force myself to snap out of it myself.

Then, inside, we came across two more times and both times I.... URRRRGGGHHHHHGGFFFDVXG

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHH! So fucking tired of shit like this. I didn't fucking talk to her and now she's gone. So fucking mad right now. I'm so..... *sigh*

Just fuck, man. I hate myself.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III *hands you 3 xanax bars*

*sigh*

Y'know, fuck. I'm currently withdrawing Syncans and boy oh boy fuck me, this shit really sucks. I'll make a more detailed post when I'm over it but Jesus...

Today I had some brutal... I don't know, man cramps or some shit right in my fucking dick. It was unreal. I thought my dick would fall off. I threw up and almost passed out when I was like "nah, fuck this" and dipped my finger into a bag of Meclonazepam and licked it. Have done this twice now and all I feel is madness and anger and lonliness and worthlesness and just fucking shoot me for fuck's sake. Fucking hell, mate.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Dont worry, she was a bitch on the inside.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    She was probably my soulmate. We both reacted to eachother the same way.
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RisiR † She was probably my soulmate.

No she wasn't.

We both reacted to eachother the same way.

No you didn't.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Craigslist-missed connections

She's waiting..
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Enterita No you didn't.

Are you calling me a liar?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho Craigslist-missed connections

She's waiting..

I'm German, we don't have that. :(
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by RisiR † Are you calling me a liar?

If he isn't, can I?
    Originally posted by RisiR † Today I had some brutal… I don't know, man cramps or some shit right in my fucking dick. It was unreal. I thought my dick would fall off.

This is now a cock thread, thank you Risir!

That reminds me I threw away the piece of paper saying what time my Cock Doc appointment is. Sometime early September I think.

Until just a few days ago my cock had been getting better and not bothering me so much. The numbness had all but gone away, there was no "kink" at the base cutting blood flow, and I wasn't getting irreversible nocturnal erections for almost 7 hours at a time. It was still bent though.

Last couple of days it's gotten much worse all the sudden, all the symptoms came back and the curve to the left is about 35 or 40 degrees instead of 15 or 20. I'm hoping it stays at about that severity when I go so that he can see it all fucked up. If I go in and it's not too bad at that time he'll probably just tell me to make another appointment if it gets worse, and there's no telling when that would happen.

>Cock probs redirect to my inbox
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I literally facepalmed when I saw you had posted in my thread. Thiscan't be real life.

I have not deserved this.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by RisiR † Are you calling me a liar?

Yeah.

She's schlobbing on another guy's knob as I type this before she takes him up her pooper.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    @SpectraL
    but for real that shit is just a mental escape. whoever she was she has serious flaws that you don't know about. if you would have got to know her you would have had problems and she'd cheat on you or whatever. you just think she's perfect because the only time you've ever seen her was perfect. but she has a boyfriend already who is sick of her shit. if you got what you wanted you'd eventually just end up broken up and broken up you feel me? there's always that one
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by stl1 Yeah.

She's schlobbing on another guy's knob as I type this before she takes him up her pooper.

That doesn't make me a liar.

PS: I've sucked TWO guy's knobs and also took it in the pooper since then so that's that. Soulmates.
    thanks is final
Jump to Top