User Controls

Hi

morningstar Yung Blood
    There is a way to cause the greatest hurt you can't imagine. Voodoo dolls mean nothing as a vex, nor do origami animals thrown into a smoldering fire.

When I was a young boy, I would watch the cars drive by and curse them all to hell. I knew intuitively that their reality was then dominated by mine. They became links in a long chain of casualties. Cause of death in the principle of causality. I used my focus like a sniper rifle. Sinful temptations supplied my ammunition.

I drew unholy sigils on pieces of paper with solvent laced glue, and would sit in the basement by candlelight, meditating to the gentle embrace of the fumes.

I decorated this basement with talismans I made out of roadkill strung together, with multicolored beads and fishing wire, left to rot in the heat until decomposition began. I know what you're thinking, and it's definitely true. Many say I have tendency to fetishize animal skulls. Every day of my life I have carried the weight of this dark energy flowing through me.

I let the shadow men loose and let them kiss my body in my sleep, I was consensually molested, repeatedly, by apparitions. Every night I would dream of Bozo the Clown laughing at me, while I was forced at knifepoint to eat holographic worms. It was the only time I ever felt love.

My first suicide attempt was at the age of five-- I only did it to spite the system. How foolish of me. I later learned to destroy the system you must infiltrate it, and poison the roots that support this pungent tree of life.

I am a phoenix, dust and flame eternal, a relic of times past and to come. I am the enemy of an Ottoman's evil eye. I see the hatred in the Mona Lisa's face.

My name is morningstar.
    any pics?
    morningstar Yung Blood
    any pics?

How do I post pics? I'm new here.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    you sound like that goth kid from south park
    How do I post pics? I'm new here.

go on imgur and post the link
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Edgy.
    ACAB Houston
    I can smoke you like my before-shit-bonghit, kid.

Nothing in your post made me have any sort of reaction other than a slight bit of boredom and the huge urge to kick your teeth in but that's normal.

I am RisiR.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^risir is a gay
Jump to Top