User Controls

Selena the beaner goes for a sun bath

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    like what fuck is up with her weird baby face? Gonts like stupid noob and other idiots on tinychat actually think she's hot and makes good music. She looks like a character in family guy or something, what a fucking tart, god dude i cant fucking stand her

Well you don't have to be attracted to them to fuck them.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Well you don't have to be attracted to them to fuck them.

right
    If you ignore the fat face that's quite an alluring pose she's making. Agree on the fat childish face btw...but then that's what paper bags were invented for.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson If you ignore the fat face that's quite an alluring pose she's making. Agree on the fat childish face btw…but then that's what paper bags were invented for.

right
    You seem very agreeable
    She id a didney girl and mickey mouse put a lil girl spell on her so she could never leave and hav to make more didney shows

But selener said "noo you cant make me mickey mouse, i wanna sing to REAL girls about my boyfireinds ding dong up against me in the middle of the night"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Her face looks fine to me I wud definitely lick it
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You seem very agreeable

LOL
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Red_Woman LOL

I need attention alba
    Originally posted by Red_Woman LOL

can you please leave this site we all know you're grimaces pathetic alt...
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Bill Krozby thinks this isn't sexy

the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    her 13 year old looking face is a bit off putting
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby can you please leave this site we all know you're grimaces pathetic alt…

Bill Krozby Red is real she's not an alt, we've seen pictures and videos of her on DH
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    Originally posted by itybit Bill Krozby Red is real she's not an alt, we've seen pictures and videos of her on DH

I met people from DH in person. But don't waste your time, not even a second, with idiots my dear.
    After all, who care who's who in the vast world of the web.

Hope you're doing well, Ity.
    No signs from Westy anywhere yet? I do miss that lil devil.
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Originally posted by Red_Woman I met people from DH in person. But don't waste your time, not even a second, with idiots my dear.
    After all, who care who's who in the vast world of the web.

Hope you're doing well, Ity.
    No signs from Westy anywhere yet? I do miss that lil devil.

We need to build a wall to keep the DHers out
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL We need to build a wall to keep the DHers out

We'd just climb over it...or demolish it. I mean you nerdy weaklings couldn't really stop us could you.
    yea fuck selena gomez she looks like a child with downs syndrome
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top