User Controls

[Serious] An intervention for -SpectraL.

Enterita African Astronaut
    Look, -SpectraL, we all love you, buddy... and by you, we mean the REAL you, not this "Totsean since 1989" character you've invented.

You don't need to do that any more. We're here for you, to accept you for who you are. You signed up during the 2006 tsunoobie, so what? There were plenty of other tsunoobi's since then. Hey, you could've been a complete faggot like §m£ÂgØL who only signed up during the Zoklet era!

Come on, Speckles. There's no need to lie anymore. You can finally be yourself. You can grow as a character.

You know in your heart, the right thing to do. We all love you.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Shut up, dork. Ur annoying.
    I don't get the whole bragging about being on an internet site.

"Dude I was there on Day 1..."

"congrats on being a loser longer than everyone else"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I was on the Internet when the entire Internet was just a hand calculator. All you could do was add, subtract, multiply and divide.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I was on the Internet when the entire Internet was just a hand calculator. All you could do was add, subtract, multiply and divide.

lol so is this an admission masked as humor?

You're almost there, Speckles. Come on, you can admit it now. We're all here for you!
    *Pulls out Spectral's cock and starts sucking it to erection* Come on, you can do it, Specks!
    Originally posted by Enterita lol so is this an admission masked as humor?

Nooo... I really was on the Internet when it was just a Texas Instruments calculator.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Nooo… I really was on the Internet when it was just a Texas Instruments calculator.

This is the closest we've ever been, folks.

Come on, -SpectraL, just admit it finally! It'll be so good for you and for everyone!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Nooo… I really was on the Internet when it was just a Texas Instruments calculator.

Luxury...back in my day we even thought an Abacus was something you got on your willy after having sex with a fallen woman.
    The Internet actually started on a wristwatch. Hard to believe, but true.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The Internet actually started on a wristwatch. Hard to believe, but true.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Not even you believe that.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Not even you believe that.

The watch had a little keyboard on it and everything. This was sometime in the '70's.
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    I can just picture that motherfucker walking around in 1980 with some shit like this

typing frantically on his faggy little wrist, complaining about some calculator ban before it was even a thing

showing off to the local homeless people around the library how advanced he is and how he's a real eBadass

But honestly I prefer the OG "I was on the internet when it was a calculator" -Spectral character, which I believe is very much the real -Spectral
Jump to Top