User Controls

All women are trash lol.

Enterita African Astronaut
    For realz, theyre all so weak and just want to extract and suck the life out of you. I think I am making the right decision by staying single all my life, with the occasional hooker.

Every horrific moment from my life so far was all because of women. They werent always to blame every time, but it was because of them that shit went down.

I am done. Officially done with women.
    People will make fun of me but look at your own life. Bill Krozby, your criminal record is all because of women. The happiest people here are virgins who stay away from them and focus on their hobbies like Lanny etc. Im fucking right.

Women are the biggest temptation. The fucking apple. Stay away from them for a good life.

Its why gay guys are so happy.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    I'm sort of inclined to agree. I need to stop reading your posts lol.

The best thing about having a girlfriend is being able to go anywhere and people assume you're normal. It's the best disguise.
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Technologist victim of incest
    Looks like Enter is his old self, that everyone said he was before. Guess he chooses not to evolve.

Rock on enterπŸ™„
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Girls have cooties.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Boys are gross😜
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I know you are but what am I?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA5UqUyFmT0
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Originally posted by Technologist Boys are gross😜

This. "The opposite gender sucks" is something only 8 year olds and bitter childless feminists say.
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH The best thing about having a girlfriend is being able to go anywhere and people assume you're normal. It's the best disguise.

Yes, that's one of the perks which I've noticed.
    Originally posted by Cootehill This. "The opposite gender sucks" is something only 8 year olds and bitter childless feminists say.

Guess you’re wrong on all counts. Stl and I have always joked around in that manner. Did you not see the 😜?
    Not childless, not a feminazi, I love men, in particular my hubby.

Care to try and access me again?

πŸ˜‚
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Technologist Guess you’re wrong on all counts. Stl and I have always joked around in that manner. Did you not see the 😜?
    Not childless, not a feminazi, I love men, in particular my hubby.

Care to try and access me again?

πŸ˜‚

I didn't hate women until I read this post
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Hey,Enter -' you got a Thanks. Lol
    HTS highlight reel
    No I'm not. 😘
    Originally posted by Technologist Care to try and access me again?

πŸ˜‚

nah

All dicks no twat make Jack a jackoff boy.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Enterita For realz, theyre all so weak and just want to extract and suck the life out of you. I think I am making the right decision by staying single all my life, with the occasional hooker.

Every horrific moment from my life so far was all because of women. They werent always to blame every time, but it was because of them that shit went down.

I am done. Officially done with women.

Any woman that would reproduce with you, needs a donkey kick in forehead.. You've pretty much came to the right site..
    So is Mikey pig πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚
    Originally posted by cupocheer All dicks no twat make Jack a jackoff boy.

No dick makes cup an empty cup girl.
    Originally posted by Cootehill No dick makes cup an empty cup girl.

This is true.
Jump to Top