User Controls

Going to court cases for fun.

Enterita African Astronaut
    I just found out that any members of the public can sit in at court cases. That'd be fun to check out random ones. I watch random cases on youtube all the time, even the really boring shit.

Anyone done this before?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Most all trials are boring as shit, which is why this isn't well known or some fun entertaining thing friends go out and do. Even high profile cases the trials are boring for the most part, save for key witnesses and tense points but that's hit or miss, and chances are there would already be a full courtroom at that point anyway.

That isn't to say you couldn't just make a day out of it to see what it's like, could happen to be interesting like maybe a CAUGHT ON CAMERA COURTROOM OUTBURST takes place or if you could go and watch someone on verdict day get found guilty of a serious crime and watch the life and hope drain from their face.
    Originally posted by mmQ or if you could go and watch someone on verdict day get found guilty of a serious crime and watch the life and hope drain from their face.

Yeah that'd be the best haha.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Enterita Yeah that'd be the best haha.

Those are fun to watch on YouTube. Especially seemingly normal women who look like the opposite of a hardened criminal, getting sentenced to years and years for a dui manslaughter or some such shit. It just makes me smile knowing that it's them and not me.
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    I've always wanted to bang an hot judge like judge Judy as she bangs the gavel saying order, order, order!
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Lol if something happened and became a viral video and your face was in the background.
    Originally posted by Item 9 Lol if something happened and became a viral video and your face was in the background.

Hahahahhaha
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    My mom worked in a courthouse for a number of years and sometimes I'd have to be there after school. I sat in on cases sometimes but I had to be pretty bored for it to come to that, mostly played gameboy in the legal library. Same thing for a national congress. That was a bit more interesting but still pretty boring.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    When I worked loss prevention and appeared for my cases, a lot of times they'd adjourn the case to later in the afternoon, so I'd sit all morning and part of the afternoon in the sentencing rooms and watch people get convicted and get cuffed and sent into the back through the prisoner's box. Stupid stuff, like intoxicated and driving for the umpteenth time, or stabbing someone in the neck, or punching and beating up a cop.
    My "gifted(lol)" special ed group took a field trip to a court case when I was young.

It was some kind of meth manufacturing case as is relatively common in this area.

I remember when the judge was talking to the guy about where he could be sent, and that the guy requested he be sent to this certain pen so he could be closer to his family. That hit me in the feelers. He was quite soft spoken and seemed mostly embarrassed about everything.

The judge said he was going to give him less time than the state and some other body reccommended and I didn't know what he did really, but even back then I was glad the judge ruled the way he did.
    I was in a “gifted” program as well lol. This was pre autism movement.

Only court cases I’ve ever been to were ones I was involved in. There wasn’t much excitement sitting there watching other proceedings.

I wish I could have been in the courtroom during OJ’s trial.

Ok I’m done now.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by totse3.com

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Now you can't remove that.. it's mine now
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    TRY TYPING IN PRIVATE MESSAGE ON FACEBOOK TO A FRIEND THE WORD ZOKLET OR ZOKLET.COM

IT WONT LET YOU SEND IT. APPARENTLY, ON FACEBOOK, ZOKLET.COM GOT BLACK LISTED
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    yeah i went to court for choking a zoklet user 'cranberries" and i was drunk as shit and they tried to arrest me for violating the protective order and my attorney dave told the baliff to cool it because i had to be at court.

th district attorney then got wind of my shennagins and put an anklet braclet on me because of the nature of my crime (which is total bullshit) my gf literally cried on the stand saying she's afraid of me then called me saying she wants to hang..

legend has is she still watches what i post on this board to this day...

smh

Originally posted by totse3.com

dawww i used to be so cute before all the drugs and crimes hehehe
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    You were kid of a fat fuck but yeah.. rapable by Enterita standards?
    Originally posted by totse3.com You were kid of a fat fuck but yeah.. rapable by Enterita standards?

i weighed 120lbs... lol. i love you peddee but go do a mukbahng or something.
Jump to Top