User Controls

Let's talk about eating when you're not hungry...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    It's an extremely difficult thing to do... isn't it, folks? This phenomenon further emphasizes the importance of hormonal control.
    Technologist victim of incest
    I used to be able to do that, canโ€™t do it anymore, I feel sick when Iโ€™m full. I hate feeling full!
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Us fatties eat 24/7.......

In fact Iโ€™m looking into a pure glucose IV drip for the car ๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ•๐ŸฅŸ๐Ÿฅฉ๐Ÿง€๐Ÿฅž๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Iโ€™m craving messican.

Something spicy
    ยกAy, papi
    Originally posted by Archer513 Iโ€™m craving messican.

Something spicy

I don't know why Americans think Mexican food is spicy..it's the blandest crap I've ever had...cheese, beans, rice and meat. Get some good Indian food down yer neck if you want spicy.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Any food can be spicy if you just put spice on it.

-Sante Morimosoo, amateur chef
    Just like any food can be fattening if you add enough melted butter to it

-Random fat chick

fat folk be fat folkin
    HTS highlight reel
    It's interesting how boredom and hunger are such similar feelings... the desire to be fed and the desire to be entertained... both are similar holes, and either can be filled by the consumption of the other. You can mask hunger by occupying your mind with other things, and mask boredom by eating food. ๐Ÿค”

Point being, it's not hard to eat when you aren't hungry. You just have to be sufficiently bored.
    The two biggest physical pleasures in life are sex and eating...some often link the two.

Think about that next time you turn down a fat chick...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The two biggest physical pleasures in life are sex and eating…some often link the two.

Think about that next time you turn down a fat chick…

And then the 3rd greatest is shitting out what you ate.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Jigg stop flirting with mmq
    Jealous fatty?
    Yes. All flirtings shall go thru me from now on.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Red_Woman African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I don't know why Americans think Mexican food is spicy..it's the blandest crap I've ever had…cheese, beans, rice and meat. Get some good Indian food down yer neck if you want spicy.

True that.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Yes. All flirtings shall go thru me from now on.

Hey will you ask jig if he wants to go out with me?
    Absolutely not.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Ok will you ask him he ever would maybe go out with me maybe one time ever?
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I don't know why Americans think Mexican food is spicy..it's the blandest crap I've ever had…cheese, beans, rice and meat. Get some good Indian food down yer neck if you want spicy.

Ya gotta get the real stuff,not that Tex mex stuff.

Put some death sauce on it...shittin fire the next day ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŒถ
Jump to Top