User Controls

too high to do anything

was coming off 2 or 3 (who's counting?) weeks of mething around yesterday and took like 8 mg of etizolam because i was so irritated and took like 12 dabs but nothing was working. i had some shit on my leg i thought was a pimple and seemed to be growing quickly and i thought i should get some sleep then go to the doctors but i couldn't fall asleep and it was getting bigger faster and plus i dont have a job so i have obama insurance so i just went to the ER and they said it was an abscess and cut it open and shit. then i had been there for like 8 hours so i was hungry as fuck and came home and took some more etizolam and dabs and ate like 6 pieces of pizza and about a half gallon of water.

anyways now i gotta go get a prescription for this shit because my leg hurts like hell because some dude i probably go to school with was training on me for the first time and cut it up with scissors but its probably not his fault because i think i told him "just fuck my shit up fam" because he seemed nervous he would hurt me. now i took a bunch of dabs and Crouton and im lazy as fuck.

anyone else here ever have this problem?
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    No
    Originally posted by EllariaSand No

so you're just content enough with posting on a dating website or what?
    Yes
    pathetic
    Ok
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Hahah did you really say this? "Just fuck my shit up fam"
    I wish I was high right this very minute.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by ohfralala I wish I was high right this very minute.

Your avatar is more attractive than you are.
    Originally posted by WellHung Your avatar is more attractive than you are.

As is yours
    Originally posted by WellHung Your avatar is more attractive than you are.

I know. I wish I was that cute bc that little thing is so cute.
Jump to Top