User Controls

lol Serious question about the DH chicks.

Enterita African Astronaut
    Are any not fat.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I wish I could say Jill,, but I cant,, maybe if she was 6'2" but not bein 4'2"
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Nope
    We’re all fat lonely losers

Even our families hate us

And we’re all lying about our age too 😲
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    lol @ Ell's first truthful post ever
    The men are all successful attractive types tho......
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by EllariaSand The men are all successful attractive types tho……

people have been sending me the facebooks of various DH users (not you), and you all seem old. what do u mean by lying about age.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    If you think 127 lbs at 5'3" is your definition of fat, some may be fat.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    All the women that are willing to show pics are attractive ...Ellaria Sand is a fat grotesque Pig however.
    Originally posted by Enterita people have been sending me the facebooks of various DH users (not you), and you all seem old. what do u mean by lying about age.

Lolol... you losers are obsessed with us!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Well that just hurts my feelings Matt
    Originally posted by WellHung Lolol… you losers are obsessed with us!

Not with you.....actually the fact that you posted this picture of yourself kind of negates the “only attractive people post pics” theory......🤤

Others perhaps.....clearly not you tho...
    Originally posted by WellHung Lolol… you losers are obsessed with us!

I'm not asking for them, they just send me that shit because they figure I hate them (which I do, but I don't care about dox)
    Bossbebe and Ofralala are also fat.. that's why they won't show pics.
    ~L J~ African Astronaut [this acceleratory nonflavored troubadour]
    Sounds like ppl have wayyyyy too much time on their hands. 😂

and

PS....why care so much that we’re old, fat, ugly, etc? It’s not like we care, if you care. JS 😂

Gawd, go eat a loaf of bread or something. Sheesh!
    you tell em tubby!!
    😂 so stupid.
    Technologist victim of incest
    4 ft tall, 500 pounder checking in👋
    Originally posted by ~L J~ 😂 so stupid.

Now now LJ.......if you like his posts he may consider being your e-friend and sign off on guaranteed popularity........

It’s so very important to impress these folks.......I cry myself to sleep every night that pole or matt post negative comments about me 😩
    Originally posted by EllariaSand Now now LJ…….if you like his posts he may consider being your e-friend and sign off on guaranteed popularity……..

It’s so very important to impress these folks…….I cry myself to sleep every night that pole or matt post negative comments about me 😩

Yea.......F that! 😂
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Phat
Jump to Top