User Controls

Why would anyone ever want to have children.

blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    An 18 year commitment? No thank you.

If I wanted something to take care I'd just adopt a bunch of cats. =^_^= *meow*
    Because its my biological instinct hard wired into my brain to hold you down and fuck you hard and fill you up with me seed.

Although that really depends on what you look like. When a young girl starts to develop it's because her body is signalling that it's ready for child bearing. The sexual features have a secondary function of letting fertile males know she is G2G and they start to perv on her in response.

Logically though, I can suppress these urges. It's a modernized industrial society so it's not like anyone really needs to further develop their family or genetic traits for a stronger clan and more competitive resource development (the Chinese and Indians probably seem to think otherwise but those parts of the world SUCK so I can see how having more humans would be beneficial)

But in general most European and american countries are so technologically advanced that it makes all our basic human needs obsolete. Sex is now recreational instead of something we need to survive, in fact engaging in sex is more likely to hinder your survival and cost you lots of money.

And cloning is just around the corner.

So I guess we can start the mass genocide of females any time, they aren't really required for anything except sexy photographs and uh... making pies?.
    oh wait... most people in the culinary world are males now.

Looks like the female gender is obsolete.

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    An 18 year commitment? No thank you.

If I wanted something to take care I'd just adopt a bunch of cats. =^_^= *meow*

Please, never have kids. It's a life-long commitment. Get yourself a dog, by the way. Cats are stupid.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Ideally everyone would become aware of anti-antinatalism and fully grasp the ideology before making the decision to bring life into this world: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinatalism

“If children were brought into the world by an act of pure reason alone, would the human race continue to exist? Would not a man rather have so much sympathy with the coming generation as to spare it the burden of existence, or at any rate not take it upon himself to impose that burden upon it in cold blood?” ― Arthur Schopenhauer

The will-to-life must be denied. Giving birth is quite possibly the worst thing you could do, competing only with murder.
    The only reason I can see would be to add to the white population.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^this

but anyways yeah , I like cats personally, even though my cat is fucking fucktarded man! I will go "kkcchhloouuooooo!" and he stands up and he will freak out even though I'm not going to do anything and will run around the corner and run into a box. lol But he gets me back, when I'm sleeping he will jump on stomach, he's not heavy but it hurts a little bit. I'm not complaining , but it just hurts after a while.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Please, never have kids. It's a life-long commitment. Get yourself a dog, by the way. Cats are stupid.

dogs are cool and I've had them before, but they are way to high maintenance for my cat like life style.
    Nobody wants to have children other than welfare queens

But everybody is too selfish and stupid and nearsighted to use protection and too much of a pussy to get an abortion

This, and it will all be for nothing when it dies of a drug overdose or gets locked up because his slut gf falsely accused him of rape or assault
    ^this

but anyways yeah , I like cats personally, even though my cat is fucking fucktarded man! I will go "kkcchhloouuooooo!" and he stands up and he will freak out even though I'm not going to do anything and will run around the corner and run into a box. lol But he gets me back, when I'm sleeping he will jump on stomach, he's not heavy but it hurts a little bit. I'm not complaining , but it just hurts after a while.

archer is the new niggasin.space mascot. You should dress him up for halloween.
Jump to Top