User Controls

Yazidi 'slave girl' flees to Germany, meets ISIS 'owner', a registered refugee

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://www.rt.com/news/436093-yazidi-slave-germany-isis-refugee/

Ashwaq immediately told her brother about the incident and reported Humam to the German police, who were able to identify the man from CCTV footage. However, German authorities said they had no grounds for arrest, as Humam was also a registered refugee.

crikey
    >That awkward moment when you have to flee to Iraq, because Germoney is too unsafe.

LOL
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    She looks like a tasty bit o' kit..I'd have purchased her for $100 too.
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    tfw no yazidi gf
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Video of the slave girl...yes looks like a good $100 spent.

http://www.internethaber.com/kendisine-1-yil-boyunca-tecavuz-eden-deasli-sokakta-karsisina-cikti-video-galerisi-1896778.htm
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    I want to see a film about Dresden.. the last city to get taken out during WWII. At least European City.

people fleeing and hiding and then repeat but the second time.. not a good idea to go into the cellar. you might turn to candle wax.

Fuck Germany!

even if I do have relatives there or not. they're not going to be Bavarian blood no more. Brits too.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Stuttgart is my home town. I might track this motherfucker down when I'm back from being insane.

Remind me of this in a week or two.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    If you can get pictures of the nigger it would be very helpful.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    I am wondering why Hollywood never made a film about the bombing of Dresden (that was a box office)

My guess is infinity will say Judens forbade the feeling sorry of Germany at the end of the war.

or not. but it sounds like something jedi hate he would say.
    Originally posted by aldra >That awkward moment when you have to flee to Iraq, because Germoney is too unsafe.

LOL

What in tarnation
    Originally posted by aldra >That awkward moment when you have to flee to Iraq, because Germoney is too unsafe.

LOL

prepare for boatloads of german refugees landing on your beach soon.
    Germans suck at running their own country. Their last good leader was Charlemagne, back in the 9th Century. They should just clone him and have one of the clones as king. The great thing about this is that as one clone dies, another can take his place. Six million years of Carolingian rule.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Germans suck at running their own country. Their last good leader was Charlemagne, back in the 9th Century. They should just clone him and have one of the clones as king. The great thing about this is that as one clone dies, another can take his place. Six million years of Carolingian rule.

They seem to have done pretty good in the last 100yrs...2 world wars requiring a good portion of the rest of the world to stop them, richest European country etc etc. If Germany are shit that doesn't say much for the rest of the world.
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    Fuck krauts why do we let them continue as a nation, they haven't been unified for 200 years yet but they've ruined europe 6 times already.
    Originally posted by the pat-man Fuck krauts why do we let them continue as a nation, they haven't been unified for 200 years yet but they've ruined europe 6 times already.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Germany is giving Chinese Uighar Muslims refugee status now too, which is pretty nice considering China is literally throwing them in reeducation camps.

Fuck China. I think everyone can agree Germany's open arms policy was way too broad and they were banking on the useful Syrians full of human capital stopping there but so do the shitty ones. Fuck China though, they're absolutely disgusting and barely human.

A sex trafficking terrorist should be hung from a pole in the street but Chinese people are just fundamentally shitty and bad for the world and humanity. Let's make this thread about them
    Originally posted by Sudo Germany is giving Chinese Uighar Muslims refugee status now too, which is pretty nice considering China is literally throwing them in reeducation camps.

a good number of them are fighting with ISIS and other 'rebel' groups in Syria too, which has likely prompted the recent crackdown
    Originally posted by aldra a good number of them are fighting with ISIS and other 'rebel' groups in Syria too, which has likely prompted the recent crackdown

China's worried about domestic threats. Maybe them coming back and radicalizing others but there's still a million being forced to eat pork and swear allegiance to the communist party. I talked to a chink about this and she played dumb, acting like there are no Muslims and xinjiang isn't even a province. What terrible people.
    That food tho
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning That food tho

Lol msg
Jump to Top