User Controls

Biracial marriage - would you do it?

RottenRobert African Astronaut
    It seems our society is more tolerant with LGBT being a major player in politics and having a hissy fit if someone doesn't bake a cake for them. However there are no natural offsprings from those union.

Biracial marriages produce babies that look different. So the question is would you marry a nigger?
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Doubt it. I've only met two that were both attractive and well-mannered. But if I met one I liked, sure. No kids though.

Being half native American and half white I feel like I only got the worst traits of the two and am not really accepted by whites or natives
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by stare rape Doubt it. I've only met two that were both attractive and well-mannered. But if I met one I liked, sure. No kids though.

Being half native American and half white I feel like I only got the worst traits of the two and am not really accepted by whites or natives

I'm native american and whyte as well and feel kind of the same way you are, but personally im not really into black chicks, there was this one hott black chick i went out with she was fine as hell but typically they just aren't my thing, I typically only go out with whyte chicks.

Id go out with an asian or arab girl but they usually despise me i've noticed.
    Enterita African Astronaut
    If I was in love, of course.
    Originally posted by RottenRobert

Lol.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    probably

not black though
    Originally posted by aldra probably

not black though

What if it was an African princess that you actually met in Africa and she was hot as fuck and looked up to you heaps coz u were a great white man.
    I would not want to marry a woman with a first name like Squisha and her collection of weaves.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by RottenRobert I would not want to marry a woman with a first name like Squisha and her collection of weaves.

what if her name was quita cullpepper and was a new casting anchor woman? hmmmmm?!
    Originally posted by Enterita What if it was an African princess that you actually met in Africa and she was hot as fuck and looked up to you heaps coz u were a great white man.

There are no African princesses and some that live there put cow dung in their hair.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Enterita What if it was an African princess that you actually met in Africa and she was hot as fuck and looked up to you heaps coz u were a great white man.

I dunno, I wouldn't rule it out but I'm typically not interested in them at all.

I'm half american/vietnamese and my long-term girlfriend's filipino so I don't know how much more mixed you can get
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Miscegenation is wrong.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm native american and whyte as well and feel kind of the same way you are, but personally im not really into black chicks, there was this one hott black chick i went out with she was fine as hell but typically they just aren't my thing, I typically only go out with whyte chicks.

Id go out with an asian or arab girl but they usually despise me i've noticed.

You are half Mexican. Not native American you fuckin anchor baby.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    If you've got a brown wife end your life
    Yes i'd marry an Asian (of the oriental variety not a curry eater), a light skinned Hispanic, a light skinned native American.

Obviously I wouldn't want to reproduce with it though...it would simply be for fuckings an cleanings. I have no problem owning a foreign car either.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Nooo. I'd be damned if I willingly chose to listen to someone whine and moan about what a victim they are bc of the "big mean white man" for the rest of my life..i wouldnt marry a liberal for the exact same reason. I have no choice to listen to it in the public life. But not in my private life.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee But not in my private life.

You'll do as your husband commands or you'll see the back of his hand.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    I am an American human.

I would, possibly, re-marry.

....should the correct, born male man come along in this lifetime.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by cupocheer I am an American human.

I would, possibly, re-marry.

….should the correct, born male man come along in this lifetime.

Are you a transgenderophobe?? I'm shocked by your bigotry, cup.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Are you a transgenderophobe?? I'm shocked by your bigotry, cup.

Thank you for your question, tee hee hee.

How judgemental of you! All said.
Jump to Top