User Controls

where do i find real PCP

Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    I WANT IT

does it even exist anymore or is that just an urban legend
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I'm a licensed minister and I can provide prorated mental health services in most states as long as a rosary is present. Feel free to take one of my cards. Otherwise, I think you would have your best luck at an onion marketplace.
    Originally posted by Zanick I'm a licensed minister and I can provide prorated mental health services in most states as long as a rosary is present. Feel free to take one of my cards. Otherwise, I think you would have your best luck at an onion marketplace.

professional care provider

ha ha
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    tor marketplace

ask them to label it 'itching powder' so if your dad intercepts the package he'll try to prank you with it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Yall sayin tor haven't even looked on there for it have you? There are analogues but no actual pcp.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I just looked on dream, thought sure I'd seen it before but you're right now at least
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Originally posted by stupid noob Yall sayin tor haven't even looked on there for it have you? There are analogues but no actual pcp.

They never had it on silk road either other than the occasional "cig dipped in sherm" that they wanted $40 for
    Lit Papi Houston
    I got a Sherman hmu
    Anacostia, DC
    Sploo needs to try real PCP before he turn into a troo guinea pig and die
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    It should be illegal for sploo to have access to PCP
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL It should be illegal for sploo to have access to PCP

It's illegal for anyone to have access to PCP
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL It should be illegal for sploo to have access to PCP

Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    OP wants to be the star of his own liveleak video
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla I WANT IT

does it even exist anymore or is that just an urban legend

You're health insurance company can provide you with a list of Primary Care Physicians that accept your insurance.
    Rivotril Houston
    Deal with angels at night.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Pee
    Yeah, me and my i mean SWIM and my buddy use to go collect cocaine from the dock gang and they would sell us the leftover crap.

I mean SWIYS buddy
Jump to Top