User Controls

Your own dedicated server, hosted in a Sharktech data center and fully protected from DDoS attacks.

totse3.com Space Nigga
    is the title too long?

why is my IP tapped into Military LOL shouldn't Lanny's be? or is this a group utilizing tax payers property illegally for personal use to hack into my home server?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Exactly. I cudnt agree more.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    208.201.2xx.xx

doc and logged
    WellHung Black Hole
    Make sure to delete the encrypted files
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by WellHung Exactly. I cudnt agree more.

I saw a video which looks like lanny of a guy in clearly Cams and packing up his gear in what looked like a standard bunker with bed and locker.

Lanny.. you and your friends using the US Military's server for your own none regged domain?

that's probably a big no no.. especially with a name like niggas
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Reminds me of a guy name JJ (Jones) who ran 4gif and art.gov

on his governement assigned domain of art (and he ran the entire art.gov) had what looked to be suggestive photos of children.. close to CP

I blew the whistle on him. he was attending USC at the time back around 2006

all the shit I witness over the years is strangly amazing.

anyways they took it down. he was angry because as a T/A he was making back then close to 40k .

He ran 4Gif that was his site, now forgif. with his odd friend James.

probably linked to 4chan as well. I was checking stuff and using a copy of get-right which the older version allowed you to see hidden directories for some odd reason.. I busted the dude.. had direct links, copied and pasted to HR at USC and the LA Police department.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    So is this the real niggasin.space or is some dickheads working for the MIC/Who fucking ever mirroring my contacts?

what's the point of having a fucking internet connection. not to mention I have half the fucking speed and it bogs up all the time now.

Pay for my next bill. asswipes.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Daily reminder that you you don't know how the internet works and have schizophrenia
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^daily reminder you're a dick skin
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    postin in a dickskin thread i guess lil sporty is in charge afterall
    right
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Lanny Daily reminder that you you don't know how the internet works and have schizophrenia

Lies

You run a bogus non ICANN registered version of a domain off of your work's server (Most likely US Army)

you should be fined and put in stockaide or whatever the fuck it's called now.. oh yeah GITMO!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by totse3.com Lies

You run a bogus non ICANN registered version of a domain off of your work's server (Most likely US Army)

you should be fined and put in stockaide or whatever the fuck it's called now.. oh yeah GITMO!

lol, if that makes you feel better bud, keep on believing it.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    This is a military honey pot social experiment.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL This is a military honey pot social experiment.

I like it that way.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    this is why nothing is ever done.

Everytime I go to snail mail, there is always cars following me (prolly opening them up and removing my mail to the white house)

and there is always some "homeless guy" there. just looking all Homeless and stuff.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL This is a military honey pot social experiment.

sorry spectral you're my friend but I believe you're kind of mistaken. no one cares about nis not even dickskin
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby sorry spectral you're my friend but I believe you're kind of mistaken. no one cares about nis not even dickskin

NIS is like a sandbox in the hood. children talking about the criminal things around them like it's a cool thing.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    This

And most of us know who needs a sandbox to play in......lol
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by cupocheer This

And most of us know who needs a sandbox to play in……lol

POS

hxd
Jump to Top