User Controls

Lanny seems to get his panties in a bunch...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Every time we discuss ohfralala's love of pedophilia.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    no
    esbity African Astronaut
    Lamy doesnt wear pantys. (;
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Originally posted by WellHung Every time we discuss ohfralala's love of pedophilia.

Whether it's real or not, it's one of the things that we all love about her.
    Lanty and I sometimes share panties. My panties are cuter than Lanty’s. All of this happens in our shanty while we drink Chianti and give each other handies.
    Oh and trannies.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Does Fona know?
    Fona knows your Mom.
    My Mom knows his parole officer.
    Originally posted by ohfralala Oh and trannies.

Ur a dork.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    It's because, at heart, Lanny really is a champion for the "underdog". He just doesn't want anyone to know. Doesn't matter if he's rooting for the wrong underdog either, just as long as he's doing some rooting and feels personally good about it. It's like the serial killer who always dutifully sends a modest contribution to the Shepherds of Good Hope every year.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL It's because, at heart, Lanny really is a champion for the "underdog". He just doesn't want anyone to know. Doesn't matter if he's rooting for the wrong underdog either, just as long as he's doing some rooting and feels personally good about it. It's like the serial killer who always dutifully sends a modest contribution to the Shepherds of Good Hope every year.
    Ok.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    pretty much he gets his panties in a bunch, i beat him at a live weigh in without even having to show up and i beat him at knowing what the word non-sequitur means. I've also beat gaythrax by calling him out for a live tall in and he accepted it but then declined because he's actually kind of short for guy. I've also beat narcy in the dick measuring contest because he has continued to throw insults after me only after he posted his tiny dick months and called him out for his nigger whore.
    the only gont i haven't beaten yet is sploo only because i think iq test lame and im not gay like that
    He needs to update the about tab. Damn, maybe he has, I should check but if he didn't then his panties are waded up tight. What's the fix for that? Does he do meth? I can start a go-meth-me page...or not.
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby the only gont i haven't beaten yet is sploo only because i think iq test lame and im not gay like that

itt Bill Krozby calls me his god
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i beat him at knowing what the word non-sequitur means

1. no you didn't
    2. it's 2 words
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla itt Bill Krozby calls me his god

keep on thinking that dick skin
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    ur a shit fin and an oink oink
Jump to Top