User Controls

just looked in the mirror when I walked into the public loo

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Woke up with an extreme urge to piss so I walked out into the nearby grocery store.
    My senses are always extremely sensitive early in the morning so all the noise and lights were mindrape.
    I walked in thinking I probably looked like a zombie but when I got into the loo and looked into the mirror I saw the most handsome lad and I was like "wow boy was I lucky to come out looking like this." I should have a girlfriend by now but I have the social skills of a literal autist.
    I wonder if I will find the love of my life in VR ....
    You sure it wasn't window instead of a mirror?
    HTS highlight reel
    It's definitely nice being pretty.~
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You sure it wasn't window instead of a mirror?

Aye twas the mirror near the washing station
    Originally posted by HTS It's definitely nice being pretty.~

Yup
    Maybe I should look into doing commercials for extra shekels
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's rude to jerk off in public restrooms
    Originally posted by aldra it's rude to jerk off in public restrooms

I actually do that sometimes
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    LSD is a motherfucker

It’ll wear off eventually 👍🏻
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Archer513 LSD is a motherfucker

that reminds me, anyone ever looked in a mirror on delerients? it's like they disconnect the part of your brain that's able to recognise reflections, feels like a dog barking at the patio door
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine I should have a girlfriend by now

There's no such thing as sex, it's all a fake.
    I never really got far enough with deliriants to experience the real hallucinatory effects.
    I would pop four sleep aids and wait a couple hours then my body would start to feel really awful and I'd go to sleep to get over it.
    I have however looked at myself in the mirror while blazed af, it makes everything look more orangy and my vision becomes so blurry and fucked.
    Originally posted by Cootehill There's no such thing as sex, it's all a fake.

TBH I wouldn't enjoy sex with a human woman, I would have to try and pleasure her and keep her entertained.
    I just want a gynoid or VR waifu that I can possess and sex.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Has anyone here seen that handsome face of yours?
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Where were you sleeping that you had to use a public loo?

No loo in your flat?
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Has anyone here seen that handsome face of yours?

A couple years ago lanny and some other douchebag named maidenslayer were hating on me in a thread I posted on animebytes, they posted some pic of a guy wearing makeup and claimed it was me.
    So no, no one here has been lucky enough to see my beautiful fleshnet appearance.

Originally posted by EllariaSand Where were you sleeping that you had to use a public loo?

No loo in your flat?

I live out of a car
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    I have a head like a hole. Its as black as my soul. I'd rather die... than give you control.
    Originally posted by WellHung I have a head like a hole. Its as black as my soul. I'd rather die… than give you control.

Kinda I want to shoot you in the face
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You sure it wasn't window instead of a mirror?

Lolol
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine Kinda I want to shoot you in the face

Is that a terrible lie?
Jump to Top