User Controls

I've never seen a romantic relationship that's worked out.

Enterita African Astronaut
    And every time I'm in one, even though she's attractive and perfect, I'm fucking miserable.

When I stop caring about women, my life is SO much better. Like a weight has been lifted off me.

I think I should just... tell that girl I don't want anything to do with her or our kid after all. She gave me that option before, that I didn't have to be in its life or pay child support, but that would mean NEVER seeing them. I should make the decision now before the baby is born.

I don't wanna deal with that shit. Life is going to be better alone.

Yes. I've made my decision.
    So u would give her a percentage of ur allowance? So ur mum would be paying childchild supphort hehehheheheheheheh. AYE CABRONNNNNNN, ADIOS KIOS, FUCK!!!!!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Enterita She gave me that option before, that I didn't have to be in its life or pay child support, but that would mean NEVER seeing them.

Well once it's 18+ it will come looking for you...abandoned brats are like that...wanting to know why daddy (or mommy) cut them out of their lives etc...it's like they are not complete until they know.

That's a great opportunity to then destroy the relationship between the child and the other parent

"because you're mother didn't want me to see you, she wanted me to have nothing to do with you so I respected her wishes...It's not what I wanted though".
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    LOL you'll regret it either way but you being a father-to-be off one Tinder date is such a lame troll no one even a little bit believes it
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH LOL you'll regret it either way but you being a father-to-be off one Tinder date is such a lame troll no one even a little bit believes it

It wasn't a one off Tinder date. When did I even imply it was.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I'm growing confident that my brother-in-law will bottle up his rage for years and then murder my evil sister, and you could say that works out for someone.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What do you mean by Worked out? Like one that goes until both partners die of old age? I wonder how often thst shit even happens anymore. Lol I love you so much I'm gonna be with you until I wake up and look at your corpse one day. No thanks.
    Originally posted by mmQ Lol I love you so much

I'm drunk and can't really focus on whole posts anymore but saw this and just wanna say..... damn

I was actually fucking depressed but this has actually changed everything for me.

I know it's just the internet, but if you're fine with that barrier then... I love you too?

I love you too.
Jump to Top