User Controls

How do you tell someone you love the without it being all awkward?

Item 9 African Astronaut
    Maybe give them $10? Nobodys gonna think ill of a person who gives them some free money.
    Enterita African Astronaut
    I once told someone that he's the best person I've ever met, and beforehand I tried to not make it awkward. I was like "this'll sound gay blah blah blah, but I need you to know that you're legitimately the best person I've ever met". He said, "not gay or awkward at all! Thank you!" and then never really talked to me again after that. He must've found it gay and awkward.
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Originally posted by Enterita I once told someone that he's the best person I've ever met, and beforehand I tried to not make it awkward. I was like "this'll sound gay blah blah blah, but I need you to know that you're legitimately the best person I've ever met". He said, "not gay or awkward at all! Thank you!" and then never really talked to me again after that. He must've found it gay and awkward.

He was mad you didn't suck his dick.
    Originally posted by Cootehill He was mad you didn't suck his dick.

Wait, that's all I had to do?!

Then it might not be too late...

Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Don't be daddy dicksucker.
    tr1pl3_thr3@t African Astronaut [your inextricably aecial moniliaceae]
    Why does being honest with people have to be awkward?
    Originally posted by tr1pl3_thr3@t Why does being honest with people have to be awkward?

You're ugly.
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Originally posted by tr1pl3_thr3@t Why does being honest with people have to be awkward?

Because everybody is a hypersensitive faggot now.

I hope it wasn't always like this.
Jump to Top