User Controls

I tripped nuts and now I'm fucked

Rivotril Houston
    This saturday I took 6mg kpin+ 3mg xannie + ~100mg bundy + 33mg melatonin. As it's normal with me, I started to feel more emotions such as anger and happiness, probably happiness because I could feel the taste of Roche's kpin in my mouth. After that, I began to feel the body imbalance, I decided to sit down to use the computer. For the first time of drug use in my life I wrote nonsense things that I didn't remember next day. I had some mild hallucinations but I'm used to it because of psychosis.

On Sunday(the following day) I tried to behave as normal as possible because I had a family commitment. I didn't seem to be high but sleepy. I arrived home with no sleep but with mild hallucinations(probably due to the lack of my quetiapine in my daily life, I stop taking quetiapine when I want to get high), I decided to take 1g of quetiapine(I normally take 800mg) to see if I could behave correctly at school the next day. Without results and wanting to sleep, I took all the rest of melatonin I had(~90mg) plus 30mg of zolpidem. I got to sleep and missed school, which was in the expected, but that was Monday. Today is Tuesday and I have slept 4 times a day, I want some help because I still feel as if the substances were in my body.
    Originally posted by Rivotril This saturday I took 6mg kpin+ 3mg xannie + ~100mg bundy + 33mg melatonin. As it's normal with me, I started to feel more emotions such as anger and happiness, probably happiness because I could feel the taste of Roche's kpin in my mouth. After that, I began to feel the body imbalance, I decided to sit down to use the computer. For the first time of drug use in my life I wrote nonsense things that I didn't remember next day. I had some mild hallucinations but I'm used to it because of psychosis.

On Sunday(the following day) I tried to behave as normal as possible because I had a family commitment. I didn't seem to be high but sleepy. I arrived home with no sleep but with mild hallucinations(probably due to the lack of my quetiapine in my daily life, I stop taking quetiapine when I want to get high), I decided to take 1g of quetiapine(I normally take 800mg) to see if I could behave correctly at school the next day. Without results and wanting to sleep, I took all the rest of melatonin I had(~90mg) plus 30mg of zolpidem. I got to sleep and missed school, which was in the expected, but that was Monday. Today is Tuesday and I have slept 4 times a day, I want some help because I still feel as if the substances were in my body.

Those benzos gotra clear yet

Give it a couple more days

Youll be okay
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rivotril This saturday I took 6mg kpin+ 3mg xannie + ~100mg bundy + 33mg melatonin. As it's normal with me, I started to feel more emotions such as anger and happiness, probably happiness because I could feel the taste of Roche's kpin in my mouth. After that, I began to feel the body imbalance, I decided to sit down to use the computer. For the first time of drug use in my life I wrote nonsense things that I didn't remember next day. I had some mild hallucinations but I'm used to it because of psychosis.

These things pass with tiem. Drink lots of orange juice.
Jump to Top