User Controls

End Times Signs

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    The world is ending one day at a time.

Latest events, September 13, 2016:

those poor North Koreans.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It's going to take at least one billion years before our Sun transitions from being a main sequence star to a red giant. once that happens the oceans will evaporate and all life on Earth will end. I am fairly confident if people are still around by then we will have spread out to the other planets/moons in our star system. In fact the Sun will become so hot that the ice on Europa will melt and we could go there to get a refreshing drink of water.

Also. BAPHOMET!!!

Much dark, such metal. Wow.

You are the worst pseudo-intellectual I've ever come across on the internet. Of course the world is ending one day at a time, until time flows backwards it always will be
    It's going to take at least one billion years before our Sun transitions from being a main sequence star to a red giant. once that happens the oceans will evaporate and all life on Earth will end. I am fairly confident if people are still around by then we will have spread out to the other planets/moons in our star system.

I should have the first space colony in the next 100 years and also unlocked the secrets for eternal life so I am simply gonna move further and further out of earths orbit, then orbit the moon and eventually mars once it becomes colonized.
    It's going to take at least one billion years before our Sun transitions from being a main sequence star to a red giant. once that happens the oceans will evaporate and all life on Earth will end. I am fairly confident if people are still around by then we will have spread out to the other planets/moons in our star system. In fact the Sun will become so hot that the ice on Europa will melt and we could go there to get a refreshing drink of water.

Also. BAPHOMET!!!

Grotesquery Conceiled was better IMO

[video]https://https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0vxTuJQUjao[/video]

Since when did embedding become such a pain in the ass?

Also. BAPHOMET!!!

Grotesquery Conceiled was better IMO
    Latest events, September 14, 2016:

*theres a ceasefire*

END TIMES!!!!!!!! WORLD IS ENDING.

I fucking wish it was the end times then maybe I wouldn't have to look for a job and I could do soemthing meaninful like cook meth and fuck bitches.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    [SIZE=20px]why are yo u afraid?[/SIZE]
    Latest events, September 15, 2016:

There is more food than ever yup I guess the world is FUCKED. Crops are stronger and give bigger yields, thats like evil voodoo or some shit.
    Latest events, September 16, 2016:

bling bling Dark Matter
    There is more food than ever yup I guess the world is FUCKED. Crops are stronger and give bigger yields, thats like evil voodoo or some shit.

ppl who complain never grow their own
    u trippin breh
    Latest events, September 17, 2016:

tomorrow will be all the bombs.
    Latest events, September 18, 2016:

yes I called it correctly. Also LOL at netanyajedi

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Begon allemaal met puur,
    Ik was een vieze nigger 10 scooters in de schuur.

Runner of Zip, alles Malossi,
    Busje of een motor, fuck dat ik stop niet.

Doe dit voor me niggers die nog cake pakken,
    Wat weetje van een dikke rook in een E-Klasse

In de winter rock ik slippers met 2 sokken,
    Ik heb styliste heel soms ga ik mee shoppen.

Jonko en whiskey,
    Of een Happy Meal, kipnuggets en een Fristi

Ja nigger, fristi de drank der bazen.
Jump to Top