User Controls

Lanny lives in the shittiest city

Malice died there

According to the San Francisco Chronicle, the city’s Public Works department is assigning a team of five workers and a steam-cleaner to find and clean up sidewalks and alleys where feces are found. While some San Francisco streets are cleaned up nightly, the so-called “Poop Patrol” will start their work in the afternoons.

The newspaper said that San Francisco receives about 65 complaints a day about feces on sidewalks, a number that has increased in the past year. Much of it comes from dogs whose owners don’t clean up after them, but San Francisco is also facing a plight of homelessness. To underscore the city’s homeless problem, one resident created a San Francisco Poop Map plotting citizen complaints about feces.

[…]

On the same day that housing-price report was released, residents in San Francisco took to Reddit to complain about a 20-pound bag of feces that sat for hours in the city’s downtown Tenderloin district.

http://fortune.com/2018/08/14/san-francisco-poop-patrol-clean-sidewalks/

Poop map: http://mochimachine.org/wasteland/#
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    DORK!?!

Lanny is DORK????? LMRAO lol
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by DietPiano Malice died there

http://fortune.com/2018/08/14/san-francisco-poop-patrol-clean-sidewalks/

Poop map: http://mochimachine.org/wasteland/#

Yes, homeless shitting everywhere is a serious problem. You don't walk around looking at your phone or the sights or really anything but the ground in much of the city if you're smart. It's one of the worst parts of living in SF. I've suggested distributing fent to induce constipation in the homeless population, maybe reduce it a bit through overdose, but people didn't like that idea too much.

Originally posted by cupocheer DORK!?!

Lanny is DORK????? LMRAO lol

cupocheer is a senile defanged cunt! LMRAO!?!?!
    Lanny lives in your Mom and homeless people shit on her too.
    Ayooooooooooooooooo
    here I am
    Let’s lick cacti together ok.
    Let us break bread together on our tongues (on our tongues)
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Lmao wtf? People care about the tenderloin area? Scratch that... not only do they care, the people who do have access to reddit?
    Originally posted by Enterita Lmao wtf? People care about the tenderloin area? Scratch that… not only do they care, the people who do have access to reddit?

Why, not everybody is as handsome as you, my friend.

You have to remember that most people are obese or otherwise don't take showers,

Therfore, he who takes a shower a day is healtheir than the en masse

How many times a day do you shower enter?

I bet it's a bunch,

I bet you look great!

I like ya ;)
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Enterita Lmao wtf? People care about the tenderloin area? Scratch that… not only do they care, the people who do have access to reddit?

I live on the border of the TL my dude, I have to walk through that sewer multiple times a week.
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lanny I live on the border of the TL my dude, I have to walk through that sewer multiple times a week.

ever get harassed or anything? do you walk in day or night?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    both, restaurants are on my side but most the venues require going through or around. People yell at me and eachother across the street and shit, or beg for money, but I've never really had a problem. Can feel kinda dodgy between like 9 and midnight but people pretty much stay out of your way if you do the same.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Lanny Yes, homeless shitting everywhere is a serious problem. You don't walk around looking at your phone or the sights or really anything but the ground in much of the city if you're smart. It's one of the worst parts of living in SF. I've suggested distributing fent to induce constipation in the homeless population, maybe reduce it a bit through overdose, but people didn't like that idea too much.

cupocheer is a senile defanged cunt! LMRAO!?!?!

What's your public sidewalk shit per capita compared to the rest of our shitty towns and cities?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I mean sidewalk shit per person is probably pretty low, it's just our people-to-street ratio is really high so more sidewalk is shat upon per mile of sidewalk than your shitty towns and cities.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    im going on vacation to SF and im going to poop on a trolley car its going to be so romantic
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    The trollies are actually a meme. They cost three times as much as the bus, are significantly slower, and cover areas not many people commute between. They exist to extract money from tourists. Also their drivers are somehow even bigger dickheads than regular bus drivers.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by A College Professor im going on vacation to SF and im going to poop on a trolley car its going to be so romantic

Hotter yet if you light it on fire.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Lanny The trollies are actually a meme. They cost three times as much as the bus, are significantly slower, and cover areas not many people commute between. They exist to extract money from tourists. Also their drivers are somehow even bigger dickheads than regular bus drivers.

Yeah what about that big curvy street is thst a me me too?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    The one time I actually had to go on a trolly I didn't realize my bus pass didn't work on them (because they cost more than busses) so the ticket checker guy comes along and asks for proof of payment. A dude a couple of seats away from me apparently made the same mistake, and I overheard it, so as the checker dude is writing him a ticket (like a fare evasion ticket, usually $100+) I waited for the trolly to stop at a light, jumped off and across a lane of traffic and ran for it. I was a broke ass student as no way in hell was I going to pay $100 for a shitty tourist trap gimmick nigger shit.

Originally posted by mmQ Yeah what about that big curvy street is thst a me me too?

That actually exists although no one except tourists actually drive on it. The houses along it are hella nice though.
Jump to Top