User Controls

Coming here for the sheer nostalgia

eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    The internet is slowly/has slowly turned to shit

Censorship, social networks, web 2.0, smartphones

Its nice to have a place to come to still type Nigger openly and freely

I have little to complain about, mainly just applause Lanny has put forth the effort to keep this place alive for us to speak freely

well, the only thing I have to complain about is he turned us all into niggas. I mean goin from Totseans, to Zokleteers, to...well niggas

Yeah that's it
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I also resent the fact Lanny made us into niggas. I wanted to be a whitey.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Niggas do it biggas.

Hug unit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    But when you're a cracker all your life, it's really tough to convert to niggadom.
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    word whiteysinspace ain't as unique or catchy. crackersinspace maybe but shit we've been niggas what 2 years now? sheeeeeeit
    bitchesinspace

rapistsinspace
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    I vote, in order to firmly cement our little cesspool as a haven of free and degenerate speech, we change niggasin.space to niggersin.space. All in favor, spam Lanny's inbox with requests.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Whatever you came here for, you are sure to be disappointed.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I also resent the fact Lanny made us into niggas. I wanted to be a whitey.

What would your friend with the stolen bike say?
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Niggers smoke crack. Crackers smoke meth.
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Ajax Whatever you came here for, you are sure to be disappointed.

I'm already disappointed I hafta post like 120 times before I'm admitted the ability to thank kinda wack shit is dat
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    eBigger, I loved your post about life.
Jump to Top