User Controls

Ohfralala is down with Pedophilia...

WellHung Black Hole
    Revisited. Folks, my original got moved to the Mongolvoid by Lanny... he is e - friends with Lala and was playing politics to help her save face. Lanny does not seem to uphold the principles of TOTSE. He seems to be nothing more than a power-hungry fraud...and a fake.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    You stupid fuck.

Where do you think it's gonna go this time?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover You stupid fuck.

Where do you think it's gonna go this time?

You simply dont understand me u spineless, pathetic lackey. I'm not the type to stand on a silent platform...Fight the 'war'...fuck the 'norm'.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    with any luck a permaban
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by POLECAT with any luck a permaban

You're a spineless chickenshit too.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung Revisited. Folks, my original got moved to the Mongolvoid by Lanny… he is e - friends with Lala and was playing politics to help her save face. Lanny does not seem to uphold the principles of TOTSE. He seems to be nothing more than a power-hungry fraud…and a fake.

Maybe he wants to hit it?
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung Revisited. Folks, my original got moved to the Mongolvoid by Lanny… he is e - friends with Lala and was playing politics to help her save face. Lanny does not seem to uphold the principles of TOTSE. He seems to be nothing more than a power-hungry fraud…and a fake.

Archer513 African Astronaut
    Matt are you actually a zeppelin fan or did you just get the T-shirt for cheap at target?
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Granny got it for him at Walmart
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Goodwill
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Where are the resident pedos anyway I haven't seen them post lately?
    Look at my usertitle ya goober
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    BTW I'm 7 years old and fralala can molest me anytime she wants.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Archer513 Matt are you actually a zeppelin fan or did you just get the T-shirt for cheap at target?

Huge fan. My favorite song is The Lemon Song. Hbu?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    mat, I'm never gonna be able to give you the second T in ur name if u dont stop slobberin on lala"s nuts
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho Goodwill

U got a problem with Goodwill? There's nothing wrong with the clothing there.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by POLECAT mat, I'm never gonna be able to give you the second T in ur name if u dont stop slobberin on lala"s nuts

I hope im able to deal.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ohfralala Look at my usertitle ya goober

LOL that escalated quickly.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung U got a problem with Goodwill? There's nothing wrong with the clothing there.

I donated there often, I feel like I am helping the less fortunate and I get to write it off my taxes.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Cootehill BTW I'm 7 years old and fralala can molest me anytime she wants.

I've got no problems with that because you're not putting my threads in the Mongol void.
Jump to Top