User Controls

HAY FATTY BOOM BOOM

Enterita African Astronaut

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Dang your mom is h0t brah. May I?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by A College Professor Dang your mom is h0t brah. May I?

Hell yeah brah, I love badass milf pawgs.

May I too?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    R u retarded?

Why did u post that pic so many times?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Enterita talks of not being able to get any or keep women's interest (Assuming it is Enter)

she's a cutie. a total MILF. Enter, stop honoring your masters which are shills of authority and lets settle who really brought down WTC and that people who held high positions murdered their own men in the DoD of both Army and Navy at the Pentagon. and not just first respondents which included 70 Port Authorities, 343 firefighters and over 60 EMT or AMR/ Paramedics who arrived. plus nearly 3000 people

by the way.. first respondent deaths have exceeded something like 10 thousand people at ground zero who are now dead from the shit they breathed in.

8000 US Military

countless military of allies and half a million Iraqi mostly children, dead. not to mention probably a million maimed.

all of this to make bank off of war, biggest insurance fraud it was 20 years ago.. let it go, bro!" -go fuck yourselves.

ever and billion in gold coins and control the oil for the petro. what a fucked up way to go. just random "You're gonna die so our country can stand strong with the dying petro dollar"

now.. show us a photo of your real mom.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Enter,
    Lj is a beautiful woman. A woman with curves and an actual body. Her bathing suit pics were hot.

You’re used to 20 somethings whose body hasn’t developed into a womanly figure. It’s part of life. You’ll end up appreciating a woman’s voluptuous body one day.
    Originally posted by Technologist Enter,
    Lj is a beautiful woman. A woman with curves and an actual body. Her bathing suit pics were hot.

You’re used to 20 somethings whose body hasn’t developed into a womanly figure. It’s part of life. You’ll end up appreciating a woman’s voluptuous body one day.

then why do all older guys with status/options go for women in their 20s, whereas LJ was forced to receive compliments from losers like this on a dating forum:

Technologist victim of incest
    Never ever saw a pic of that guy. Don’t think he was a poster in the forums. Could be wrong, plenty of fake pros.
    ~L J~ African Astronaut [this acceleratory nonflavored troubadour]
    Awwww someone has a crush. 💋💋
    I’m glad to see you were thinking about me in the middle of the night. Very thoughtful.
    Out of all these ppl posting, I think I get to ya. Glad I can have such an impact, bro.
    Originally posted by Enterita then why do all older guys with status/options go for women in their 20s, whereas LJ was forced to receive compliments from losers like this on a dating forum:

Never seen this guy either, but how would you know if he was a loser. He may be a nice guy.

YOU’RE the loser!
    Aldra, don’t be fk’ing with my eyeballs.
    👁 👁

😂😂😂
    Originally posted by ~L J~ Awwww someone has a crush. 💋💋

The only crushing going on around here is if you accidentally sit on me.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Dude is sporting a lil Hitler.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ~L J~

Welcome to the hate thread community lj 😘

I’ve had several dedicated to me.....it’s such an honor to know how much real estate we own in the heads of these morons 🤣😂🤣

Shouldn’t the resident DH “nice guys” be stomping around declaring what horrible human beings reside here......
    Originally posted by ~L J~ Aldra, don’t be fk’ing with my eyeballs.

lol, I thought it might've been too subtle
    tr1pl3_thr3@t African Astronaut [your inextricably aecial moniliaceae]
    LJ gets all the love😭

Originally posted by aldra lol, I thought it might've been too subtle

it was until she said it, then I laughed my ass off
Jump to Top