User Controls

Do you have something that you desire, yet know you can never have whatever that is?

hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    ... Like, something that haunts your dreams, you want it so badly, something that engulfs all your thoughts beyond basic hygiene, work, and dealing with friends and family and other social obligations. It's something that brings great sorrow and/or regret when you think on it, which is frequently due to how much you desire it. It's something that doesn't go away, or pass, like a crush, it just eats away at you over time.

It could be a guy/girl, somewhere you want to live/visit, some position or title you wish to have, possibly at work, or somewhere else in life. Maybe it's a desire to travel or see something, yet you'll never be able to do so due to work or family obligations. Hell, maybe it's drugs. I know they can be very tempting to some, and cause severe desires that can haunt ones life.

How do you cope with something like that if you are or have experienced something like this? What was it for you, and how long has it been or how long did it last? Did you just push it down, or did you fully "get over" that desire and never look back? If it still haunts you, how do you go about your day with those invading thoughts? Do you use fantasizing as a way to deal with it or does that make it worse?
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Oh, you mean like a family spit apart?
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Enterita African Astronaut
    ITT: Hydro doesn't give a fuck about your responses, and is just waiting for the opportunity to give her answer. Fucking hell. Just make it another blog post in the future, you fat fuck.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    this one goes out tooooooooo the 1 i loveeeeeeeee

this one goes ot toooooo the 1 i lefbehineeeeeeeeeeee
    Originally posted by Enterita ITT: Hydro doesn't give a fuck about your responses, and is just waiting for the opportunity to give her answer. Fucking hell. Just make it another blog post in the future, you fat fuck.

No, not really. I honestly don't want to go over that with all you people, hence why I didn't mention anything in my opening post specific to me.
    HTS highlight reel
    Obviously. 😅
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by hydromorphone No, not really. I honestly don't want to go over that with all you people, hence why I didn't mention anything in my opening post specific to me.

Listen you fat fuck, you think even the dumbest fucktard on this site can't read past your shit?

You're lucky you tricked §m£ÂgØL into raising your kid or I'd fucking hate your heavyset guts.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Obligatory

Proverbial

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'm going through a kind of radical shift in my morality lately.

Hydro, you want a shitload of bars?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by DietPiano I'm going through a kind of radical shift in my morality lately.

You can throw me a couple bro
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    purpose
    The thing i desire most is butthole, I would do anything... for butthole
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Dwayne the Rock Johnson 😃
    Originally posted by Enterita Listen you fat fuck, you think even the dumbest fucktard on this site can't read past your shit?

You're lucky you tricked §m£ÂgØL into raising your kid or I'd fucking hate your heavyset guts.

lmfao, triggered much? I don't even have the time to keep track of this thread. I sure as fuck am not going to lay down things that hurt me to my soul, just so you and others can try and hurt me with them.

I genuinely wanted to know how others coped with that sort of shit. How do you cope with never having a meaningful relationship with a woman because you're a sexist bitch? I mean, from previous posts it's clear you do desire as much.

As for "tricking" §m£ÂgØL, I did no such thing, nor did he raise my child. Have another go, fuck head.
    Originally posted by DietPiano I'm going through a kind of radical shift in my morality lately.

Maybe not a shit load, but yes, a few would be greatly appreciated.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    The Kansas City Royals to win the Superbowl.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by hydromorphone … Like, something that haunts your dreams, you want it so badly, something that engulfs all your thoughts beyond basic hygiene, work, and dealing with friends and family and other social obligations. It's something that brings great sorrow and/or regret when you think on it, which is frequently due to how much you desire it. It's something that doesn't go away, or pass, like a crush, it just eats away at you over time.

It could be a guy/girl, somewhere you want to live/visit, some position or title you wish to have, possibly at work, or somewhere else in life. Maybe it's a desire to travel or see something, yet you'll never be able to do so due to work or family obligations. Hell, maybe it's drugs. I know they can be very tempting to some, and cause severe desires that can haunt ones life.

How do you cope with something like that if you are or have experienced something like this? What was it for you, and how long has it been or how long did it last? Did you just push it down, or did you fully "get over" that desire and never look back? If it still haunts you, how do you go about your day with those invading thoughts? Do you use fantasizing as a way to deal with it or does that make it worse?

Yeah a few times and it's always been a girl with really good pussy. I go thru the real life stages of grief until the next instance of *GOOD PUSSY*

But it never goes away but they are always a part of my collection
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    For you to die.
    I desire quintanas butthole and a cup of coffee right now. soooo sooooooo rich
Jump to Top