User Controls

Americans, doesn't it bother you that everyone's just pretending to be nice for tip$?

Enterita African Astronaut
    Like, you can't trust anybody. No wonder you all have some a mental health epidemic. You're all fucking phony to each other.

I always read online, people asking "does this waitress like me?" and people responding with, "dude, it's her JOB to be nice, she doesn't like you". Nigga, wtf? In Australia our waitresses are rude as hell, unless they ACTUALLY like you, because they don't get tips.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Yes, almost everyone in america hates tipping. We just do it because our waitstaff would die if we didn't.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Wahhhh I got stiffed by this table Wahhhh I only made $100 in tips for my 8 hour shift on top of my base wage and half the time I sat around doing nothing wahhhhhhhh

:)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    I just started a job at a restaurant and all the servers dig me and I don't have to ask for advice about it because I'm not an autistic fuck and I can read obvious body language and speech patterns, and they have nothing to gain from being nice to me.

Also, I didn't know you were australian. This explains a lot.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I hate American servers
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by mmQ I hate American servers

That's because you have no game.
    Originally posted by stupid noob I just started a job at a restaurant and all the servers dig me and I don't have to ask for advice about it because I'm not an autistic fuck and I can read obvious body language and speech patterns, and they have nothing to gain from being nice to me.

what does this have to do with the thread topic, one-leg
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    The jedis took his leg so he tells everyone that he lost it in "The War"
    Originally posted by A College Professor The jedis took his leg so he tells everyone that he lost it in "The War"

"The War" is what he calls having to fuck his hambeast of a wife every week
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by stupid noob That's because you have no game.

I hate their whiney attitude about tips nigga. Doesn't mean they don't fucking love me. XD
    Originally posted by mmQ I hate their whiney attitude about tips nigga. Doesn't mean they don't fucking love me. XD

If you can't afford to tip 20% go to mcdonalds you broke ass. I always always always tip 20%, and when I go to my favorite bar I also tip the cook, not only because shes cute as fuck but because she knows exactly how I like my food and does it perfect every time. Same with the bartenders. They put up with my drunk ass, make sure I never have an empty glass, have good conversation, are cute, and they give me free drinks. I am on a first name basis with all of them, and we talk about our kids and families, life events etc, and they help me find weed when I need it. Hell most of the time they just smoke me out for free.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    a lot of places in america they don't get tipped but are still required to "be nice" because its the store / shops policy.

personally the places I've worked where I get tipped, people just tip just to tip and I act nice whenever I feel like acting nice.

the way i see it if people didn't tip then the company would just raise the price of the pizza to like 45 dollars to compensate for people not tipping.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by stupid noob If you can't afford to tip 20% go to mcdonalds you broke ass. I always always always tip 20%, and when I go to my favorite bar I also tip the cook, not only because shes cute as fuck but because she knows exactly how I like my food and does it perfect every time. Same with the bartenders. They put up with my drunk ass, make sure I never have an empty glass, have good conversation, are cute, and they give me free drinks. I am on a first name basis with all of them, and we talk about our kids and families, life events etc, and they help me find weed when I need it. Hell most of the time they just smoke me out for free.

Before reading this I'm gonna torvalds after your first sentence.

So

And now I'll read the rest.

again

Nooblet you know I'm a cook right? I'm talking from the perspective of back of house to front of house, and there's a lot of dynamics. I'm not talking about a patron VS a server

I tip a stupid dollar at the bar too when I get a drink from the girl thst has my drink ready everytime. I also tip when she doesn't. I just sometimes think it's weird thst I feel obligated to. Nobody gives me a dollar when I cook their steak to perfection. Well some people do actually.
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    its ok at a hole in the wall mexican restaurant where 20% of 10 dollars is a crisp 2 bucks but those motherfuckers at nice restaurants with triple digit bills might not be earning the crazy money they pull in.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by the pat-man its ok at a hole in the wall mexican restaurant where 20% of 10 dollars is a crisp 2 bucks but those motherfuckers at nice restaurants with triple digit bills might not be earning the crazy money they pull in.

just depends on the location / clientele. doug stanhope once gave me 30 dollars for delivering him a couple pies , but then he is rich and not a poor nerd like most of us haha
    Originally posted by mmQ Before reading this I'm gonna torvalds after your first sentence.

So

And now I'll read the rest.

again

Nooblet you know I'm a cook right? I'm talking from the perspective of back of house to front of house, and there's a lot of dynamics. I'm not talking about a patron VS a server

I tip a stupid dollar at the bar too when I get a drink from the girl thst has my drink ready everytime. I also tip when she doesn't. I just sometimes think it's weird thst I feel obligated to. Nobody gives me a dollar when I cook their steak to perfection. Well some people do actually.

You don't make 2.30 an hour retard.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I pity the fool that makes 2.30 an hour.
    "mommy what's wrong with that man's legs"
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by stupid noob You don't make 2.30 an hour retard.

That's your stance? Any mid scale restaurant and up a server is making more than a cook, with their tips. Any given night.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i tip snubes mom 90 percent when i buy her shitpussy. if you can't afford that then go eat at fucking mcdonalds. I also tip his dad too because he gives me lots of free beers and good conversation. then when their mailman comes by i tip him to, i put a 50 in his pocket and get really close to his face and say "you earned it"
Jump to Top