User Controls

Lammy hates artists, he just banned another one

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Found this in the waste bin and damn what a gem to throw away. Some peoples kids, smdh
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Are these your accounts I'm deleting?

Kinda assumed it was scron
    Why are you deleting posts under the false pretense of spam control? Also tat sounds like a trick question and I'm gonna consult with my Spectral before I get back with you on that.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Lanny Kinda assumed it was scron

Lol it hasn't been, but that's just great. I bet when you extended his ban it was just you thinking the alts you were dealing with were him too. And you wonder why we wages his campaign for justice against you... *sigh* 😒

#freescron
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I actually know which account is scron's at this point, the question is if new alts are his or not, I guess I'll sorta put up with him until he flips out again? I don't know, maybe I'll just randomly ban him one day. Whatever.
    I like how you are so noble about not resetting Actor's Shitfucker account out of principal, but in the same breath you dole out permabans for no reason other than suspicion of being a Scronalto. That's pretty rich that you justify it by pretending it's spam when clearly it is brave freedom-fighters giving all they have for their country.
    ITT: Lanny wants to ban scron alts again, but only if he does it ironically with nonchalance.
Jump to Top