User Controls

Fona is a bit off

totse3.com Space Nigga
    I asked him some questions about Jeff Huter

He says "You still looking to murder him"

I told him I never said I was going to murder him

He stated some other things never said before. is he always drunk or is there something else with this guy? clearly he's a stalker. I can tell (but so are half of the other oddballs on this site or related to Zoklet)

Thankfully he had his mod powers taken from him on bltc. he just would do this countdown and boot me. then as I logged back in under another computer I could see he randomly booted other people after his little countdown. this guy shows he creates his own memories and abuses little powers given to him like a trolling frog on a thrown of lillies.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    sounds like he would be the perfect little assistant for lannys regime
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by totse3.com I asked him some questions about Jeff Huter

He says "You still looking to murder him"

I told him I never said I was going to murder him

He stated some other things never said before. is he always drunk or is there something else with this guy? clearly he's a stalker. I can tell (but so are half of the other oddballs on this site or related to Zoklet)

Thankfully he had his mod powers taken from him on bltc. he just would do this countdown and boot me. then as I logged back in under another computer I could see he randomly booted other people after his little countdown. this guy shows he creates his own memories and abuses little powers given to him like a trolling frog on a thrown of lillies.

unfortunately thats a lot of assclowns on tc
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by A College Professor sounds like he would be the perfect little assistant for lannys regime

yes he is quite the sneak little shit. he started calling me a rapist last night yet then when I called him out for literally mentioning how he cuts himself and raped a retarded paraplegic he put me on ignore... smh...

he called me one night and he seemed pretty cool but that was then, this is now
Jump to Top