User Controls

A Thread For Jiggaboo Johnson

stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Aldi just revealed its next assault against Walmart, Amazon, and Kroger

Hayley Peterson

Aldi is expanding its online grocery services and preparing to launch curbside pickup in the United States, Aldi US CEO Jason Hart told Business Insider.

Aldi started testing online grocery delivery in select cities last year through a partnership with Instacart. The service has expanded slowly and is still only available in a few markets, including Atlanta and Chicago.

In an interview Wednesday, Hart said Aldi is planning to expand the partnership with Instacart and eventually offer the service at all US stores.

"We're very excited about our growing partnership with Instacart," Hart said. "The initial results have been overwhelmingly positive."

Aldi is also planning to start testing curbside pickup, which allows shoppers to buy groceries online and then pick them up at stores, where employees will load the bagged items into their cars.

"Curbside pickup is something that we're going to begin to pilot," Hart said. "That's in the much earlier stages, though, than what our relationship with Instacart is."
    I've used Instacart through HEB before ...good service. I've also used HEB's curbside service. Being a busy man-about-town I often don't have time for such trivialities as shopping and my illegal maid servant can't be trusted to leave the house unaccompanied as she might choose to go "on the run" and I'd have to find another.

One of the advantages of living in Houston/Texas though is it's the USA's #1 state for human trafficking.
    ~L J~ African Astronaut [this acceleratory nonflavored troubadour]
    Jig 😘
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by ~L J~ Jig 😘

I hope your daughter gets bullied, becomes depressed, turns to drugs and kills herself at the age of 22 after not talking to you for six years.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by RisiR † I hope your daughter gets bullied, becomes depressed, turns to drugs and kills herself at the age of 22 after not talking to you for six years.

Wow. U ought to be ashamed of urself.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RisiR † I hope your daughter gets bullied, becomes depressed, turns to drugs and kills herself at the age of 22 after not talking to you for six years.

Why are you so bitter? What’s your problem?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by RisiR † I hope your daughter gets bullied, becomes depressed, turns to drugs and takes a liking to older men to spite you

I fixed it cuz I disprove of anyone wishing death on others not worthy of such wishes
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by EllariaSand Why are you so bitter? What’s your problem?

I got bullied, became depressed and turned to drugs instead of talking it out with my mom.

I just want her to know that I'm sorry but I don't have the nuts to tell her.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RisiR † I got bullied, became depressed and turned to drugs instead of talking it out with my mom.

πŸ–•
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Well, this thread certainly took a turn in my absence.
    Originally posted by RisiR † I got bullied, became depressed and turned to drugs instead of talking it out with my mom.

Took a lot of courage to post this, Son. Now, exemplify that same courage and apologize to LJ.
    tr1pl3_thr3@t African Astronaut [your inextricably aecial moniliaceae]
    Jiggaboo ❀
    Originally posted by WellHung Took a lot of courage to post this, Son. Now, exemplify that same courage and apologize to LJ.

..and then your mom.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson ..and then your mom.

Lol...exactly. Perhaps, even do Mom first?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
    Originally posted by tr1pl3_thr3@t Jiggaboo ❀

Hi sexy.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Moms 😍
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Hi!

(blushing)
    Originally posted by tr1pl3_thr3@t Jiggaboo ❀

*cellulite-laden delicious creamy thighs*πŸ‘
    Archer513 African Astronaut