User Controls

Lanny, you posted to stop dumping all thread starts in this forum -- guess what?

cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    You fk'd up banning me last night for posting threads in other forums by moving them to MONGOLVOID when you do the same, exact thing, but think (akin to the idiot POTUS Trump) that you are "above your own law".

Why didn't you BAN all the other posters who posted in the wrong forum, according to you, and got moved to M'void? Do they know you are moving their chit and getting ready to BAN them?

Do they know anything about "Jeff Hunter"?

Ciao
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Da fuq?
    Technologist victim of incest
    Cup,
    Did you seriously expect to be able to come here and pull the same BS that you did on an unmoderated site?

As soon as you came here, I knew you’d get a ban eventually. Talk you medicine like a big girl.
    Originally posted by Technologist Cup,
    Did you seriously expect to be able to come here and pull the same BS that you did on an unmoderated site?

As soon as you came here, I knew you’d get a ban eventually. Talk you medicine like a big girl.

Tech - DH wasn't 'unmoderated', dear. Oops! But, then, you weren't post-speaking to me, were you?
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Lanny runs this site. He can choose who to ban and who not to ban. It's his choice.

As per other posters views you have the right to start your own site and run it how you wish.

See how that shit works?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Lanny likes me. He sent a message saying he can't ban me because my posts are grammatically incorrect, in a sense to make him laugh at this dumb nigger.
    Originally posted by cupocheer Tech - DH wasn't 'unmoderated', dear. Oops! But, then, you weren't post-speaking to me, were you?

For all intents and purposes it was.
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover Lanny runs this site. He can choose who to ban and who not to ban. It's his choice.

lololol the fucking irony...after your youtube/twitter arguments...
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Irony is so ironic
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover Lanny runs this site. He can choose who to ban and who not to ban. It's his choice.

As per other posters views you have the right to start your own site and run it how you wish.

See how that shit works?

Gonna copy paste this every time someone complains about a ban

As far as admins go, Lanny is pretty lenient.
    Originally posted by EllariaSand Irony is so ironic

DUUUUUDE LMAO LOL
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]

See how that shit works?

Sure, but actions DO have consequences. See how that works?
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson lololol the fucking irony…after your youtube/twitter arguments…

The sarcasm didn't take very well.

Oops.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    You have to get in tight with her and then she will let anything slide.

The mongolvoid is just a feel-good measure that makes her feel like the site is ran with transparency, even though that is far from the truth. Lil sporty uses titles like 'Spam Ban' incorrectly, to justify baseless bans and deletions and other abuses.

PS Everyone print this thread out before it mysteriously finds it's way to the MONGOLVOID. Yep, this one is gonna trigger lammy - i can smell the pigbeast coming already and it will bare its teeth
    op is a patriot saint and this guy lanny is a bitchboy faggot it seems
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    It's what I've been saying all along. Lanny is divided. On the one hand, he wants the go-as-you-please/anything goes platform, but on the other hand, he wants a platform which offers meaningful discussion. This ongoing conflict produces personal frustrations for himself, which manifests itself as fuckups, hasty judgments, and wild, over-the-top arbitrary actions in moderating the board.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I think Lanny was just getting Cupo's attention for posting a thread a minute, you know, like you have to do with a child.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    MY PANTS ARE IRONIC!
    Anyone who has been in a "real business" endeavor knows to hire a reliable manager to conduct the day-to-day operations and never to over-analyze any decision performed in the owners behalf.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby MY PANTS ARE IRONIC!

Use less starch
Jump to Top