User Controls

Which South Park character are you?

Enterita African Astronaut
    This test is the best, after extensive research.

Which South Park Character Are You?
    Your Result: Stan Marsh

Stan is usually considered the "normal" or "average" child in the main group - though, he often tends to find himself tangled up in situations he'd rather not be a part of. While he can be extremely negative at times and occasionally lack a sense of optimism, Stan provides a voice of reason in a serious problem or situation and always tries to set things straight.
    Result Breakdown:
    89% Stan Marsh
    89% Wendy Testaburger
    86% Butters Stotch
    84% Eric Cartman
    72% Kyle Broflovski
    60% Kenny McCormick
    57% Craig Tucker
    52% Clyde Donovan
    HTS highlight reel
    Apparently I'm Clyde.

But people actually like Clyde, so that doesn't seem right.
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by HTS Apparently I'm Clyde.

But people actually like Clyde, so that doesn't seem right.

Everyone hated him in Stick of Truth.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Which South Park Character Are You?

Your Result: Wendy Testaburger 77%

Wendy is one of the most intelligent and caring children in the class, concerned about those around her and willing to help out in any way she can. She has, however, proven herself to be stubborn and sometimes jealous of other girls if they manage to attract the attention of other boys. She is extremely dedicated to her beliefs and ambitions and often acts as a leader in political situations, and despite being relatively popular, she refuses to allow the popularity to hinder her from achieving her goals.

Kyle Broflovski 65%

Stan Marsh 65%

Kenny McCormick 64%

Butters Stotch 45%

Eric Cartman 41%

Craig Tucker 37%

Clyde Donovan 26%
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    who wrote those questions? a lot of them there was no answer that suited me personally. they didn't think them through very well.

Jump to Top