User Controls

Sup with this Lanny?

totse3.com Space Nigga
    my server or yours?

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Maybe they mean I was blocked from Whitehouse.gov :( ???
    RisiR ā€  29 Autism
    Stop talking about Jeff or it won't stop there. He has had enough.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Jeff? No, this is about Stacey. In the 80's. Shhhhhhh.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Tootsie is a little paranoid.....

Sorry dear....Iā€™m the one denied you access

The screenshot of your desktop with reference # will give me & my crew the information I need to locate you.....watch for drones...šŸ‘
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i had a dream last night that i was part of google maps and street view wasnt just for streets. they were using drones to capture yards, and i watched the drone approach a guy working on his water well , when he saw the drone he ran to his house for a bucket of water and charged at the drone and splashed at it!!!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by A College Professor i had a dream last night that i was part of google maps and street view wasnt just for streets. they were using drones to capture yards, and i watched the drone approach a guy working on his water well , when he saw the drone he ran to his house for a bucket of water and charged at the drone and splashed at it!!!

reminds me of Black Mirror episode (in black and white) where the drones are robotic dogs (like the Boston-Robotic mules)

and a lady grabbed a bucket of paint in a house she was hiding from the dog and threw it onto the dog. the black and white is surreal because they reduced most of the grey out.

perhaps you saw this and your mind corrupted it as an inserted assertion thingy.
    I love totse3.com it's a great website
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by The Blumpkin Fucker I love totse3.com it's a great website

nothing has really been done with it.

need to start on that ASAP

but what.. what indeed.
    Originally posted by The Blumpkin Fucker I love totse3.com it's a great website

hay mothar fuckar , aint you the guy who stole my username at totse3.com?

man youre a bich mothar fuckar!!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by The Bumpkin Fucker hay mothar fuckar , aint you the guy who stole my username at totse3.com?

man youre a bich mothar fuckar!!

it was available as was .net and a bunch of other prefix. cost be like 3 dollars for the reg for 2 years.

do you know anything about this?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Whitehouse.gov tech support here, how can I assist you?

We're having some technical difficulties with the usual whitehouse.gov technical support system so for the time being, we're handling all your dumbfuck questions on niggasin.space, a forum where we're confident we can uphold the same level of professionalism and uncompromising public service you expect from the US government.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Lanny
    Whitehouse.gov tech support here, how can I assist you?

We're having some technical difficulties with the usual whitehouse.gov technical support system so for the time being, we're handling all your dumbfuck questions on niggasin.space, a forum where we're confident we can uphold the same level of professionalism and uncompromising public service you expect from the US government.

try and fuck this off as "no big deal"

It is a clear prewarning to a multi case felony at City, State, National and even International levels. it was a manifesto of accuracy of an event that in fact took place.

Ham it up all you want, Lanny.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Means you can't Open Redirect, fool.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by totse3.com Ham it up all you want, Lanny.

I will, seeing as all other modes of communicating with you are profoundly futile while you're off your meds.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    First thing at the top of page 10 (11 on the actual page)

I heard today that Strzok just got fired

StarZok

hmmm Im going with not the same guy based on his age.. hey, he could be related though :D

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Sophie Means you can't Open Redirect, fool.

No fucking shit. it's a archive capture I created as a fucking pic page.

is that what he's trying to say? doesn't mean it doesn't fucking exist. I just have to check all my got damn flash drives and or HDD for the actual name of the domain.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Lanny
    I will, seeing as all other modes of communicating with you are profoundly futile while you're off your meds.

Word Salad. and as ACP pointed out, again, Word salad with some weird scramble on quotes.

You seem oddly not yourself, Lanny. I didn't even think any of this had to do with you. or even Jeff for that matter.. just the black list thing is what upsetted me. I didn't think he had anything with actually posting a manifesto. no one thought it was real until it happened.

that's like 1 million people he got in hits according to him. (Alexa?)
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Even you can't possibly be mentally ill enough to not grasp the irony in you accusing other of producing word salad. I'm going to assume this is you trolling.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Ban yourself for spamming. Hmmm how long? Same as you have been handing out to patriots lately, permanent
Jump to Top