User Controls

I forgot the password to my new account I was gonna switch too.

Item 9 African Astronaut
    The Self Taught Shitfucker. The site logged me out and I cant log back in, cause i forgot the password and the email i put was bogus... help me plz?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    why did u use a diff password for it?

ps my mom has lost 9lbs on the atkins diet so far
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Use fake email accounts and you won't be able to do account recovery. You know that when you did it so uhhh, live with it?
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lanny Use fake email accounts and you won't be able to do account recovery. You know that when you did it so uhhh, live with it?

Ooooh, an Actor and Lanny interaction! This is an unlikely pairing. Good episode.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lanny Use fake email accounts and you won't be able to do account recovery. You know that when you did it so uhhh, live with it?

you could do it... ur just gay :icon13:
    Originally posted by Item 9 you could do it… ur just gay :icon13:

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Item 9 you could do it… ur just gay :icon13:

I could but like resetting passwords based on me thinking two accounts belong to the same person is a pretty garbage security practice, it means you could lose your account if someone was able to convince me they were you and I reset your password for them.

Just don't use a fake email address and your problem is solved, it doesn't have to be your personal account, just one you can get access to in the future.
    Originally posted by Lanny I could but like resetting passwords based on me thinking two accounts belong to the same person is a pretty garbage security practice, it means you could lose your account if someone was able to convince me they were you and I reset your password for them.

Just don't use a fake email address and your problem is solved, it doesn't have to be your personal account, just one you can get access to in the future.

I forgot the password to my -SpectraL account, no joke. PM me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lanny I could but like resetting passwords based on me thinking two accounts belong to the same person is a pretty garbage security practice, it means you could lose your account if someone was able to convince me they were you and I reset your password for them.

Lol it's just Acter dude
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    That's pretty rich that 🚼Lil🚼Sporty🚼Bromo🚼 wont do something simple and easy to help one of the Certified 🆒Most-Chillest Niggaz🍸 realize his true Shitfucker potential ( that we all strive to do everyday which just goes to show you ).

But then in the same breath Lil Sporty slithers🐍 behind his mighty control panel💻 ( scrolling right past the password reset button 🔲 on Actroniggaz acct and he starts DOCTORING THE RECORDS💉 to fit the fun bunches narrative 👐 and bans🚫 countless innocent people because he got butt hurty from their big-boy words. I think hes on the 🥃 again because he is truly paranoid👀 about everyone being H.R. Scronaldo. But the righteous always prevail 💪 and the ❄️s melt when things get too 🔥 for Lil Sporty.
Jump to Top