User Controls

The Amazing Atheist, Gavin McInnes, banned from Twitter.

Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    The lesson is no matter how much you cuck for Shlomo you are not any safer, so why not name the jedi?

The Amazing Atheist is pretty much left wing, and in a gay relationship last I heard, so it's not even right vs left.

It's goy vs jedi.

Here's his video on the mater.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    venezualanalysis apparently got kicked off facebook the other day too, and they're pretty hard left.

It just seems to be any alternate viewpoints that are getting roflstomped now
    Originally posted by aldra venezualanalysis apparently got kicked off facebook the other day too, and they're pretty hard left.

It just seems to be any alternate viewpoints that are getting roflstomped now

Yes. The internet of the future is going to be a diverse choir of opinions, all singing the glory of judeo-globo-homo-gayplex.

If you aren't a neo-liberal or a neo-conservative (read jedi) your opinion is simply not wanted. Stop wasting everyone's time with your ideas and your thoughts.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Uncle Idiot says it all okay folks.

They're all private companies and can do as they please.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover Uncle Idiot says it all okay folks.

Yeah, lol. It's Joerell-tier, isn't it?

I mean like goddam, imagine being so cucked that you are willing to stick your neck out for the right of Facebook, Apple, Google or Spotify (if only we could remember those three companies via catchy acronym. Even Twitter.

Imagine being concerned about standing up for the underdog - Twitter.

"Leave Twitter Alone!"

Uncle Idiot is Jiggabo.
    Madman African Astronaut

Shut the fuck up retard, companies that don't allow free speech are anti american as well as every school in the country. Go back to middle ages you retard, you can't handle the free market.
    Originally posted by Madman Shut the fuck up retard, companies that don't allow free speech are anti american as well as every school in the country. Go back to middle ages you retard, you can't handle the free market.

You'are the fucking retard. Lolol.

I didn't say it.

Damn you're stupid.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    H3H3 got their live podcast shut down for talking about Alex Jones. They are non-practicing jedis.

This shit is getting real. When all the big platfroms kike out it might be on the likes of us to.... well...

Yup. /thumbsup.

You idiots don't understand FREEDOM would include a company choosing what they do and don't allow on THEIR platform.

lololol get a clue commies.
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Forreal. People arguing that this isn't free speech don't believe in actual free speech, they just want a safe space.
    Yep, they are welcome to host their own website and videos themselves if twitter/youtube etc don't choose to. Nothing has changed to stop that...
    Eternal Vigilance is the Price of Liberty. "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it." --Thomas Paine
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover Eternal Vigilance is the Price of Liberty. "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it." –Thomas Paine

Thumbsup... So don't be down on a company that chooses to exercise it's freedom to choose what they do and don't host...you fucking communist idiot.

Again the people who got kicked are FREE to start their own platform...no one is stifling them.

If you want the good that comes with freedom you also have to accept (what you consider) the bad.
    Ahhh. So you have to be rich to or have backers to do as you propose. Got it.

Who "owns" the internet?
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover Ahhh. So you have to be rich to or have backers to do as you propose. Got it.

You can buy a domain and host a website for less than $100 a year...lololol
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover Who "owns" the internet?

Non sequitur...youtube/twitter/google etc are not "the internet" they are organizations that USE the internet to deliver their product.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You can buy a domain and host a website for less than $100 a year…lololol

Irrelevant actually in this case. You are not going to get the reach that you had and was denied.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Non sequitur…youtube/twitter/google etc are not "the internet" they are organizations that USE the internet to deliver their product.

I didn't ask that. I asked who owns it.
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover Irrelevant actually in this case. You are not going to get the reach that you had and was denied.

Um it's completely relevant to your statement of "so you have to be rich"...um no you don't have to be rich to create and host a website...$100 a year...or LESS.

You dummy.
Jump to Top