User Controls

the big dirty dreamcatcher

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    I was using my phone to participate in great discussions on the NIS website but started to notice new Banners and creamy purple/white color scheme on certain pages. Then the url was sometimes changed to something about CALIFORNIA SOCIETY instead of niggasin.space .

Well that was weird. So I went to an unfamiliar part of town and found a great big brick building to go explore in. There was a military recruiting office, some kind of secret society clubhouse like the masons or lions or somethin, and a huge banquet area. I couldn't find the front door to get back out so I was gonna try to get out from the banquet area. There was a large sign up tho and a few people were gathered around it, they were talking shit because the sign indicated that only jedi people would be allowed to use the seating at the event ( I think there was a wedding going on ) and in fairly vague language it suggested that the ladies better have their pearls on to prove their status. A buttherface lady was tellin me we could get out thru the banquet but then she started getting rowdy about the pearls like "THEY HAVE TO WEAR THEIR PEARLS TO PROVE THEY ARE RICH AND jedi!?!" and I was like omfg I gotta get away from this before it turns into a scene.

Well I finally found a door marked exit, it was actually a crusty old two-story bathroom with water leaking EVERYWHERE and a disgustingly stained porcelain staircase. Down the stairs the floor was wet, and drained thru a small hole at the bottom of the wall into a floor-drain just outside. When I made my way down the stairs I got dirty bathroom water dripped all over me, but I got outside finally. It was getting dark and my boombox was getting low on battery so I found a place where someone left a hairdryer and extension cord laying out and I plugged my stereo in to charge for a bit. I was sittin there in an office chair outside this place, looking at this guys house across the street and felt weird that I was rippin off power outside his front door bein weird so I left.

It's bright outside again, I am back by the big brick building I was in earlier, walking past on the sidewalk. Some guy runs past me but calmly says somethin like "that dude has a gun". I look over my shoulder and a guy on a bicycle is approaching fast. We make eye contact but he keeps going and catches up with the runner. They start shouting and the runner is like "you gonna shoot me!?!" and the bicyclist gunman says "why not, you never call us anyway" BANG!!!! but it isn't that loud it sounds like a .22 . I start running and the bicyclists comes for me and says somethin about "i know you saw that, but I got you now" and he shoots me in the back. I try to put on an act like im super-dead and i stumble to the ground and slump over. The bicyclist gunman says " yeah , I watchem slumpover and stop moving. That boy is cool as a can". then I felt cold blood soakin out of me into my shirt and wondered how long I would be alive to reach for my phone to call for help, but I didn't know if he was still watchin me.

THEN I WOKE UP
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    and then what?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    then i had to make sure lanny wasnt making a retarded new color scheme and rebranding the website
Jump to Top