User Controls

RIP Mark

Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    Sept 9, 2014, both Mark and I went the hospital (obviously not together) cause by massive strokes. I lived, albeit disabled. He died. I didn't even know that he died til about a year ago. He was one of the good guy,not a shit poster, funny,good heated. Heroin is a fucked up thing. I knew that, all of yall know that, even if you're still using, I don't really have else to says about, it's just sad that we got sucked into that world so quickly, as did I. I'll pour one out for for Mark tonight.

And if sploo or any of the other "edgy" members want to hijack this thread, have it. You've never phased when I was fucked up and it's def not going to affect me.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    He was a good guy. RIP
    Heroin is not a fucked up thing

The things that they do to street heroin are fucked up things
    Also lol'd at calling sploo "edgy"
    Also lol'd at calling sploo "edgy"

He has exactly 3 edges.
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    That's why I put it in bunny ears. He thinks he is.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    He was a good goy.
    [h=2]★♣♠♥♦FRONT PAGE FLUSH★♣♠♥♦[/h] [h=2][SIZE=36px]★♣♠♥♦FRONT PAGE FLUSH★♣♠♥♦[/SIZE]★♣♠♥♦FRONT PAGE FLUSH★♣♠♥♦[/h] [h=2]★♣♠♥♦FRONT PAGE FLUSH★♣♠♥♦[FONT=times new roman][SIZE=72px]★♣♠♥♦FRONT PAGE FLUSH★♣♠♥♦[/SIZE][/FONT]★♣♠♥♦FRONT PAGE FLUSH★♣♠♥♦[QUOTE][SIZE=72px]★♣♠♥♦FRON

[/SIZE]
    [/h] [TABLE="width: 500"]
    [TR]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [h=2][/CODE]FR[SIZE=72px]ON[SIZE=26px]T PAG[/SIZE]E F[SIZE=16px]L[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=16px]USH[/SIZE][SIZE=48px][SIZE=16px]★♣♠♥♦[/SIZE]★♣♠[/SIZE][SIZE=24px][SIZE=48px]♥♦FR[/SIZE][SIZE=48px]O[/SIZE]N[SIZE=28px]T PAGE FLUS[/SIZE]H★♣[SIZE=12px]♠♥♦[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=12px]★♣♠♥♦FRO[SIZE=11px]NT PA[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=11px][SIZE=72px]GE [FONT=comic sans ms]F[SIZE=18px]LUSH★[/SIZE]♣[/FONT][FONT=comic sans ms]♠♥[/FONT][FONT=comic sans ms]♦★[/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=comic sans ms]♣♠♥♦F[/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=comic sans ms]R[/FONT][FONT=comic sans ms]ONT PA[/FONT][/h]
    [h=2][FONT=comic sans ms]GE[SIZE=20px] FLUSH★♣[/SIZE][SIZE=20px][SIZE=28px]♠♥♦★♣[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=20px][SIZE=28px]♠♥♦FRON[SIZE=72px]T[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=72px] PA[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=72px]GE F[/SIZE][/FONT][/h] [TABLE="width: 500"]
    [TR]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [h=2][FONT=comic sans ms][SIZE=72px]LU[SIZE=28px]SH★♣♠♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=28px]♦★[SIZE=9px]♣♠♥♦FRON[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=9px]T [SIZE=20px]PAG[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=20px]E FL[SIZE=24px]USH★
    ♣
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=26px][SIZE=24px]♠♥♦[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=20px][SIZE=26px]★♣♠[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=26px][FONT=comic sans ms]♥♦F[/FONT][SIZE=8px][FONT=comic sans ms]RONT PAG[/FONT][SIZE=72px][FONT=comic sans ms]E F[/Q[/FONT]U[FONT=comic sans ms]OTE[/FONT][FONT=comic sans ms]]L[/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/h] [TABLE="width: 500"]
    [TR]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [h=2][SIZE=26px][SIZE=8px][SIZE=72px]U[SIZE=22px]SH★[/SIZE]♣♠[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=48px]♥♦★♣[/SIZE]♠♥♦[SIZE=24px]FR[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=24px]ONT P[/SIZE][/h]
    [h=2][SIZE=24px][SIZE=20px]AGE FLU[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=20px]SH★♣♠♥♦[/SIZE][/h] [TABLE="width: 500"]
    [TR]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    I'd give my left nut to bring him back, not even kidding. He was maybe 1 of a very few amount of users who didn't condemn me to hell for being a suspected alternate account and he actually was like ''hey, welcome'' and all that
    [h=2]★♣♠♥♦FRONT PAGE FLUSH★♣♠♥♦[/h] [h=2][SIZE=36px]★♣♠♥♦FRONT PAGE FLUSH★♣♠♥♦[/SIZE]★♣♠♥♦FRONT PAGE FLUSH★♣♠♥♦[/h] [h=2]★♣♠♥♦FRONT PAGE FLUSH★♣♠♥♦[FONT=times new roman][SIZE=72px]★♣♠♥♦FRONT PAGE FLUSH★♣♠♥♦[/SIZE][/FONT]★♣♠♥♦FRONT PAGE FLUSH★♣♠♥[/h]
    [SIZE=26px][SIZE=8px][SIZE=72px]U[SIZE=22px]SH★[/SIZE]♣♠[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=48px]♥♦★♣[/SIZE]♠♥♦[SIZE=24px]FR[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=24px]ONT P[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=24px][SIZE=20px]AGE FLU[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=20px]SH★♣♠♥♦[/SIZE] [TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Lolis are awesome. Gonna' see my qt cousin today (n_n")
    Front age flush is now a may may
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Funny that he died September 2014 when he was active in tinychat and facebook in March of 2015. How curious!
    Haha you disabled yourself because of drugs. RIP Mark
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Funny that he died September 2014 when he was active in tinychat and facebook in March of 2015. How curious!

Yeah I was thinking the same thing... I was like "wwwooooah man I musta ben out of it weeel bad the last 2 years..."
    bling bling Dark Matter
    he was my friend

i didnt no it has been 2 years since those times of zoklet
    i didnt no it has been 2 years since those times of zoklet

Feels like it's been decades
    He died 8th September 2015. It's only been a year. I know this cos I read the obituary thing a few days ago cos I only just learned he died. And now back to laughing at Semi
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    If I'm wrong then like it's because life 4 people told me. Even if the date is wrong, the message is stlll the same.
Jump to Top