User Controls

i just ate a box of triscuit brand cracker treats

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i ruined my appetite
    Technologist victim of incest
    I used to hate triscuit, but they have so many great flavors now. I usually like them with cheese on them, but some of them are good plain. My new fav is the avacado, cilantro, and lime. The roasted garlic are good too. I’ve been hooked on them lately!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    mmm, I'll try a different one next time - I got DILL, SEA SALT, & OLIVE OIL flavor. the picture on the box looks realllly good they put cream cheese, capers, and lox salmon on em. But I watched a documentary about farmed salmon being pretty dirty and polluted stuff to eat, and its pretty $$$ to buy wild-caught................................................................................... now I don't want to eat farmed fishies
    Technologist victim of incest
    Yeah farmed fishies are icky. I love slammin salmon! I haven’t tried the dill yet, but the smoked Gouda is good also. I usually just get sliced cheese from the deli to put on them. Hard salami is good too! Mmmm now I’m hungry.

Ohhh I’ve got some roasted vegetable ritz crackers in there! Very good also!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
Jump to Top