User Controls

Why I became a Christian (again)

Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    My family was always religious, and I was too until I hit about thirteen. It seemed that no matter how much I prayed, God wouldn't listen. He wouldn't act. All my wishes and wants went unanswered. And for a long time it appeared to me that there was no God after all. It's only now that I've realized I was blind.

You see, God does not act on the whim of man. He sees things in a broader scope, and so he knows what fires and tribulations a man or woman needs to become what they were meant to. He's even sent down his word in order to help us. It is only when people stray from this path that they become unhappy.

I don't understand how people can go on in life without meaning or purpose. They wander aimlessly, without a strict set of morals. Not that a non-Christian CAN'T be moral, but it is very hard to remain moral without a set of code. Other religions have helpful codes, but they are not the correct word of god. They have been skewed by non-believers and manipulated into whatever they see fit. But that isn't how God works.
    Jesus Houston
    lol dumbass
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    My religion is "Shit Happens" and there isn't much you can do about it.

Propaganda, the illusion of truth fabricated by the whores of deception.
Jump to Top