User Controls

Buy or pirate

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Should I buy media and YOLO or pirate everything and save all my money up?
    To the niggers here, what do you do, do you buy the things you enjoy or do you pirate everything and spend your skekels on jedi made narcotics and tranny hookers.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I go to concerts because thats the real way to support the band/artist.

But then again im not a nigger like op
    Pirate.

As for supporting bands. I like to get to the bar at 7.55pm..5 mins before the cover charge goes into place, if the local band playing wants support they can get a fucking real job.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Duurrr op is a nigger for buying albums

You dont even own the music you listen to you cheap wetback
    Oh unless it's some choice vinyl of course..then it's ok to buy it
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Depends on the medium. I haven't pirated a game in years, I have relatively little time to play and the cost-per-hour of entertainment is so low that I can't be fucked to pirate anything anymore. Even the relatively minor convenience of steam managing my save files is worth the cost.

My music library on the other hand, I could never afford to buy and it's probably 90% pirated. I do go to live shows and buy music from my favorite artists so it's not like total piracy.

TV/movies/animu/mangos are all pirated, haven't paid for any of those things in a while. Crunchyroll and netflix together probably cover like what, half of each season for anime? I refuse to give a cent more to comcast than is necessary so no way I'm buying a cable package. I guess I could probably pay for movies but I don't watch that many so ehh.
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine You dont even own the music you listen to you cheap wetback

i do actually own a lot of it, its just cd's are antiquated now and its easier for me to listen to youtube or put it on a usb you retard.

call me cheap all you want but you're the one with the obama phone and eats in soup kitchens
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    When I need the metadata to be correct in my library without having to edit, or if I want the quality standardized, or to make it available in other formats such as Kindle or Audible, I buy the media. I bought a lot of CDs secondhand because my first car didn't have an auxiliary jack.

Otherwise, I reserve the purchase of a physical copy for special titles. I have my Tolkien collection in books and discs, for instance, and I also have a number of albums that meant a lot to me on vinyl. Most anything I mean to return to gets bought.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i just listen to songs on pandora or jeditube. for a while I was buying my CDs from amazon, the disc would be my 'backup' and they let you download the songs if you purchase the disc which is very cool IMO. but I don't keep a music library anymore
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i do actually own a lot of it, its just cd's are antiquated now and its easier for me to listen to youtube or put it on a usb you retard.

So basically, what you're saying, is that you're a lazy plebeian.
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine So basically, what you're saying, is that you're a lazy plebeian.

not compared to you considering you don't have a job and eat a churches soup kitchen.. smh..
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby not compared to you considering you don't have a job and eat a churches soup kitchen.. smh..

Bill Krozby, you're a half redneck/half mexican trash literal retard that lives in a run down house out in rural texas.
    You're so ugly and your personality is so awful that you have to resort to raping obese women, even obese women wouldn't consent to having sex with you.
    You probably live off of EBT and have an actual obongo phone, that you use to listen to music off of youtube because you're too poor to afford to own any music.
    Just shut the fuck up already.
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    I buy almost all of my music and games, but that's mostly just because I'm a case whore and I like to have a physical copy of everything. And I like album art

If I only like a song or two off of an album, I'll buy it if it's an obscure artist nobody's ever heard of, but if it's a band everyone knows I'll usually just download from youtube and convert to mp3
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Pirate
Jump to Top