User Controls

n4g confirmed for kike cointelpro garbage

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    >go to n4g
    >post three or four comments about various topics ranging from E.A. and 5g giving you brain cancer to streaming being communism
    >go the article where the author says video games and politics cannot be separated
    >post a comment about how that's far left nonsense and that they just want to weaponize video games and use them as propaganda
    >the article image is of Ellie from the last of us 2 kissing her kike bitch waifu
    >respond to user who says there is nothing political about two people kissing
    >so I mention to him it's two little girls kissing and not just that but one of them is a kike with a huge nose and explain how that's propaganda in today's age considering international jediry, zionism and recent events

The website told me "this post looks like spam" and wouldn't even let me post
    It's infuriating how these huge video game sites will silence you and take away your ability to discuss ANYTHING that falls out of line with their worldview and narrative, meanwhile they'll constantly flood you with their political agenda.
    I hope people start finding out where these people live and start killing them.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I DONT GET IT!
Jump to Top