User Controls

Eeeeery Body wish Cupocheer a Happy Birthday πŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸŽ

EllariaSand African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What's going on with her sweatshirt?
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Why would you wish a fake account happy birthday?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by 🐿 Why would you wish a fake account happy birthday?

For funzies of course. Happy birthday squirrel girl!!!!!!
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    HBD.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Happy Birthday Darryl
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ For funzies of course. Happy birthday squirrel girl!!!!!!

I dont wanna be a year older.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by 🐿 I dont wanna be a year older.

You should be an ear boulder.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Happy Birthday Darryl

Thanks, but my birthday is on the first of October lol
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Happy Birthday Darryl
    Thanks, but it is on the first of October.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Nice. Happy Birthday bro.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It's very morbid to celebrate the passing of another year and the fact you are closer to death...especially with carb laden cake.
    Originally posted by mmQ Nice. Happy Birthday bro.

But it is not October first, mmq. Give it some time, to wish me a happy birthday. You're ruining the whole point of being happy on a birthday. How would you felt if someone done this to you?
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by 🐿 Why would you wish a fake account happy birthday?

Are you saying polecat is a fake account?

Let’s face it...he himself claimed β€œhe himself invited cup here” perhaps he was looking in the mirror at the time ...πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Either way, I think we can all agree whomever is posting from the cuppo account is definitely NOT the same person as was posting as cupocheer on DH

Try as he may....he can’t grasp the true cup posting style....i thought it was Matt....but the owner is trying too hard to make it seem like Matt

Poley gets my vote..in fact I can see him sitting in his trailer in his Walmart dentures and housedress pretending to be an 80 year old lady...a step up for him πŸ‘
    WellHung Black Hole
    Happy birthday troll. Enjoy your day under the bridge. At least it does not matter whether it rains or not
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl But it is not October first, mmq. Give it some time, to wish me a happy birthday. You're ruining the whole point of being happy on a birthday. How would you felt if someone done this to you?

When it's your real birthday I'll add a bunch of more happys. Think of this as a build up. Like Christmas Eve eve eve eve eve..
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Happy Birthday, remember, 103 is the new 40!
    Originally posted by mmQ When it's your real birthday I'll add a bunch of more happys. Think of this as a build up. Like Christmas Eve eve eve eve eve..
    Thanks lol but,
    You could forget about it, I'm not going to indulge retrieving happy birthday responses from people I rarely even know on the media on my own born date. I'm just being rational here. Please don't feel offended, if so, my humble apologies.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl Thanks lol but,
    You could forget about it, I'm not going to indulge retrieving happy birthday responses from people I rarely even know on the media on my own born date. I'm just being rational here. Please don't feel offended, if so, my humble apologies.

All good man.

Happy Birthday
Jump to Top