User Controls

Operation: Get LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Laid (or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Ignore the DH'ers)

Enterita African Astronaut
    There is only one way to stop these DH'ers. They thrive on one thing... attention.

JUST DON'T LOOK.

Unfortunately, there are bearded, hellacious-neckbeard users who just can't help themselves, who need to be stopped.

Originally posted by EllariaSand Damn

Can you even read you retard

Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery I love you.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER, PEOPLE. IF THERE IS JUST ONE CHINK (or mexican) IN THE CHAIN, THEN THIS PLAN WON'T WORK. RIGHT NOW LSD IS THE HOMER SIMPSON SALIVATING OVER SPRINKLES.

Therefore, in order to stop these moments, we have to get LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery laid. If I can do it, then anyone can.

Any ideas? Before any of you suggest he just rapes mal, keep in mind it has to be someone of adequate status; someone higher than the DH whores so he doesn't go back to them.

How about writing a personals ad?

Hellacious neckbeard looking for love.
    Dislikes: women sticking together
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    the high volume/low quality shitposters seem to have gotten bored and are off bothering someone else

I don't really see the problem with having the others around, easy enough to ignore

maybe you can share your new girl with him, that way you can come to an agreement to split child support payments
    Originally posted by Enterita There is only one way to stop these DH'ers. They thrive on one thing… attention.

Yeah most humans do...

Some even start attention seeking threads such as "Leaving niggers in space forever"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra the high volume/low quality shitposters seem to have gotten bored and are off bothering someone else

I don't really see the problem with having the others around, easy enough to ignore

maybe you can share your new girl with him, that way you can come to an agreement to split child support payments

Hey! You stole that idea from §m£ÂgØL's latest book: 10 Tips to a Healthy Relationship.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I would love to read one of §m£ÂgØL's books
    Originally posted by aldra I would love to read one of §m£ÂgØL's books

He's got a lot of life experience. You can tell he's got some gems in there!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I'd kill for it.
    "It was then I knew I had to start my journey. And with that decision, my entire life changed. I was no longer wasting away my youth sitting at home and doing what everyone else was doing. I was out on an adventure that would not only change my life, but create one as well.

End of Chapter 1."
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    What?
    WHO?
    Where?

LMRAO
    Originally posted by Enterita There is only one way to stop these DH'ers. They thrive on one thing… attention.

JUST DON'T LOOK.

Unfortunately, there are bearded, hellacious-neckbeard users who just can't help themselves, who need to be stopped.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER, PEOPLE. IF THERE IS JUST ONE CHINK (or mexican) IN THE CHAIN, THEN THIS PLAN WON'T WORK. RIGHT NOW LSD IS THE HOMER SIMPSON SALIVATING OVER SPRINKLES.

Therefore, in order to stop these moments, we have to get LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery laid. If I can do it, then anyone can.

Any ideas? Before any of you suggest he just rapes mal, keep in mind it has to be someone of adequate status; someone higher than the DH whores so he doesn't go back to them.

How about writing a personals ad?

Hellacious neckbeard looking for love.
    Dislikes: women sticking together

Wait... I’m not of higher status than the DH whores?!?!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by -mal- Wait… I’m not of higher status than the DH whores?!?!

Short answer... No....
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    I never saw this thread. That post was obviously a joke, you dingus.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    It fucking worked!
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    There is only one way to stop these DH'ers. They thrive on one thing… attention.

JUST DON'T LOOK.

This goes for 99% of people on the internet, and 75% of people IRL
Jump to Top