User Controls

Imagine being my girlfriend

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    First off, sorry.

Secondly, if you can get over my peculiar looks and unsymmetrical facial structure, thanks.

thirdly, areyou fucking high??

fourthly, you're probably good shit if you can hamdle dat

fifthly,

dad's email? thanks
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by mmQ First off, sorry.

Secondly, if you can get over my peculiar looks and unsymmetrical facial structure, thanks.

thirdly, areyou fucking high??

fourthly, you're probably good shit if you can hamdle dat

fifthly,

dad's email? thanks

I thought about you being my gf when i was in the looney bin last month. You look a lot better with out that stupid pussy hat. It was pretty hott bromo

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    thats so fucknghott to me

you and me, at DAN'S, having a coffee cake and just shooting theshit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ thats so fucknghott to me

you and me, at DAN'S, having a coffee cake and just shooting theshit

May I? ;) I promise jill wont be around

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I thought about you being my gf when i was in the looney bin last month. You look a lot better with out that stupid pussy hat. It was pretty hott bromo

You were in the loonie bin? What for this time? Disemboweling your niece?
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery You were in the loonie bin? What for this time? Disemboweling your niece?

I wrote about it a month ago, i was using a lot of meth and heroin and one night I finished the h and just ate the bag of meth because i was hearing voices. I lost my shit real bad and the cops saw me walking around outside and put me under a 72 hour detention at st davids where i was born lol

i feel a lot better now. but yeah i haven't been to the looney bin since i was 18 until this deal.

I quit doing meth and heroin and just went back to drinking and taking acid
    I don't actually care.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery I don't actually care.

yet you keep replying to all my threads/post... smh... some peoples kids...
    You should die.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery You should die.

I honestly thought about it and did die on my birthday june26 2018 according to the paramedic bitch, but I made it because now I'm going to be an anti-drug fag like yourself mother puncher.

It was probably the darkest place in my life and I'm still trying to get over it. I'm going out to a show with a special ed teacher on tuesday and I think its a step in the right direction.
    I got really emo and did nothing but work and sleep and do meth lol, it was fun but not worth the trouble, i didn't even get laid except one time during those 2 months
    You didn't die, or you'd be dead, you absolute retard. It's so annoying when people say that shit. You need special ed. I'm glad you're aware of that and seeking help. Actually, I'm not, but it seemed like the polite thing to say. Fucking faggot
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    does anyone wanna fuck
    I do.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Bill Krozby u gotta a good life and jbdjbt care what anyone a coffeebm mom wvwrvxikebaayv!
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery I do.

how much money do you have
    Originally posted by mmQ Bill Krozby u gotta a good life and jbdjbt care what anyone a coffeebm mom wvwrvxikebaayv!

Don't you dare.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery You didn't die, or you'd be dead, you absolute retard. It's so annoying when people say that shit. You need special ed. I'm glad you're aware of that and seeking help. Actually, I'm not, but it seemed like the polite thing to say. Fucking faggot

well thats what the paramedic said that i legally died dude, calm down, no need to be a fag lil bromo
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Don't you dare.

Like $250.
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box how much money do you have

I meant to quote this post last time.
Jump to Top