User Controls

What is the most changed you have saved up?

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    For me it was like $20 I think, maybe $50.
    Hellobadkitty Houston [fasten my mousey hotspur]
    400 it took about a year to save that up though.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    probably like 200 when i was younger
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine For me it was like $20 I think, maybe $50.

nigger detected
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i only pay for stuff with a bill greater than the total so I don't use ones or fives much i just throw them all in a bucket but then i got sick one time and pukedi n the bucket so i said fuck it and tossed it off a bridge over the river cause it got moldy all the quarters were like cemented together with puke i bet it was aalot tho lol
    Originally posted by A College Professor i only pay for stuff with a bill greater than the total so I don't use ones or fives much i just throw them all in a bucket but then i got sick one time and pukedi n the bucket so i said fuck it and tossed it off a bridge over the river cause it got moldy all the quarters were like cemented together with puke i bet it was aalot tho lol

retard
    just throw the coins in a pan with some 91% ISO alcohol
    dont call me a retard
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    I can never get past much more than $100 before I think 'i bet there's like $300 in here!' then go cash it in and be so disappointed.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    like $50 in quarters I think, need them to do laundry. All other change is useless and I usually throw it on the ground when I get it
    aggressively give ur pennis and nickels to hobos like hikki
    Madman African Astronaut
    WHen i delivered pizzas I would never give people any coins in change and just kept it and had a few hundred dollars.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I had 4 6 gallon water bottles full one time,, it was like around 2400.oo
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i don't see the point to saving change.

Haxxor Space Nigga
    A Poland’s spring bottle full of change is a lot of money
    Originally posted by Lanny like $50 in quarters I think, need them to do laundry. All other change is useless and I usually throw it on the ground when I get it

You stupid piece of shit.
    At least mail those shekels over to me.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by NARCassist i don't see the point to saving change.

To put it in a huge ass jar until you have about $800 worth and leave it in the open in your unlocked house for me to rob along with your vast unopened DVD collection.

Twice.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Why do yo want to know?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by mmQ To put it in a huge ass jar until you have about $800 worth and leave it in the open in your unlocked house for me to rob along with your vast unopened DVD collection.

Twice.

I helped out a couple of lesbians and lifted there 3 Poland spring water bottles of quarters dimes and nickles one time,, it was 1800.00 after we counted it all up,, we drove across the country rolling change as we drove,, good times,, and a big thanks to the lesbians for havin 2 oz's of super weed in the freezer to better our trip
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    I rarely use cash/change. When I did use cash/change, I would incorporate the change into my regular exchanges, so I would never have than 99 cents at a given time. Now I save real money, not pocket change.
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Over €700, I used to pay for everything in cash and when I got home I'd put all the coins I got as change into a kitty. After a couple of years, over €700 in non-copper (10 cent and up) coins alone.

I forget how much I had in coppers - not much - but I remember that they weighed a lot.
Jump to Top