User Controls

Lets talk about the baby fralala wants to have

Madman African Astronaut
    Do you think she is a spunky feminist that will deny her BIOLOGICAL NEEDS and then adopt a non white baby later or just can't get laid? Do you think the idea of "Intersectionality" is just white women appropriating black peoples struggles?
    Hellobadkitty Houston [fasten my mousey hotspur]
    No I just think she doesn't want to have kids.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    I believe she is not capable of carrying and delivering a child.
    Madman African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Hellobadkitty No I just think she doesn't want to have kids.

But all women want to have kids, thats just science.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    No they don't, that is just nonsense lol
    No, they dont, that's an ignorant man's logic or an underage female's uneducated opinion.
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    A lot of people have anxiety and other mood disorders that stops them from meeting a SO - that's pretty much my case.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm gonna have a petri dish babby and keep it contained inside the dish so as it grows it smushes up inside and gets deformed and mangled, then I'll let it out and take it to circuses and shit.
    Madman African Astronaut
    No they do for sure, societal value is high for women when they are young and declines as they get older, unless they have a baby everyone will forget about them. Its just wimin nature to have baby, then they get depressed and hate the baby then they have another baby. women=baby lust
    Originally posted by mmQ I'm gonna have a petri dish babby and keep it contained inside the dish so as it grows it smushes up inside and gets deformed and mangled, then I'll let it out and take it to circuses and shit.

So, that's what happened to you!
    Madman African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ I'm gonna have a petri dish babby and keep it contained inside the dish so as it grows it smushes up inside and gets deformed and mangled, then I'll let it out and take it to circuses and shit.

You've got to shape the babies head with sticks and stuff like those tribes do, then they can do alien cosplay and get first place.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by cupocheer So, that's what happened to you!

Ha-Ho!!!!
    Why are there two threads about this?

There are other women here who don’t have children and are older than me. Why are we not asking them?

I’ve never had strange men care so much about my reproduction lol.
    Madman African Astronaut
    Well hey baby we don't have to be strangers but don't steal my sperm out of the condom.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    I'd lol if she had a baby with §m£ÂgØL coz then his next book would be called 'datehotelhiked into conception'.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Hitchhiked into depression
    Hellobadkitty Houston [fasten my mousey hotspur]
    Originally posted by Madman But all women want to have kids, thats just science.

Not me.
    Madman African Astronaut
    All your blood is going into your baby making parts and not your brain, you don't know what you want.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by cupocheer No, they dont, that's an ignorant man's logic or an underage female's uneducated opinion.

It's literally the primary purpose of all biological organisms.
    What if she’s had multiple miscarriages and doesn’t want to go through it anymore. What if she just doesn’t want kids? Why don’t some of the men here my age or older have kids?

Why did Ringling Brothers shut down? What happened to the guy that played Jake Ryan in Sixteen Candles?
Jump to Top