User Controls

What are you going to wear for Halloween?

blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    I know it's a little early but I love dressing up for Halloween so I'm thinking about it already.

I'm might do either a raver look or like a sorceress kinda outfit with eyeshadow like this

Last year I was going to do a Rainbow Dash theme but I went as a cat-girl.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    are u a dude also a benzedrex inhaler
    ACAB Houston
    I'll wear the skin of you loved ones'. Not just on Halloween, though.
    no wai thats no chu. moe pics i say. I got 5 grams of shrooms and hopefully im wearing cuffs or die horribly and come back as a real life zombie.
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    are u a dude

no

no wai thats no chu. moe pics i say. I got 5 grams of shrooms and hopefully im wearing cuffs or die horribly and come back as a real life zombie.

it's not me, I just wanna do my makeup like that.

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    no

Are you genetically a male who identifies with the female gender?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    This Halloween i will walk into a bar. Except i won't, a prerequisite of movement being three-dimensional space, which is merely an illusory construct of pure intuition.

That's right, i'm dressing up as Kant this Halloween.
    the answer to FEMALES?! is always moe pics
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I'm probably just going to drink and hand out candy cause I'm an old man

last year I smoked meth and hallucinated kids outside my window looking at me so I kept looking out the window and every time I did a family with kids would walk by. I was day 3 no sleep or food and my friend came over and smoke a joint with me and ate all candy I never touched and then passed out on my chair and stayed until 4am and when he woke up I had no shirt on and was sweating like crazy and I said something like "damn the sun sure doesn't stay down long does it?"
Jump to Top