User Controls

I just cant stop thinking about pussy...

WellHung Black Hole
    The more i get, the more i want. The male sex drive has been irreparably suppressed by society. Males have been forbidden to rape and pillage, unlike our ancestors. Folks, tragically, this has created Beta nations all across the globe.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    WellHung Black Hole
    Adorable little felines.
    Originally posted by WellHung The more i get, the more i want. The male sex drive has been irreparably suppressed by society. Males have been forbidden to rape and pillage, unlike our ancestors. Folks, tragically, this has created Beta nations all across the globe.

Don't worry, when the Apocalypse comes it will be back to the dark ages and we'll be able to take what we want by force as nature intended.
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    I've seen what you look like and you're clearly beta. You would be killed within seconds by a conquering tribe right before they take all the women in your community as sex slaves. Be thankful society is the way it is now because otherwise you wouldn't be alive.

Look who’s talkin lolololololololololololololololol
    A lone wolf doesn't live in "a community" he lives in the deep forest and hunts at night. He picks off his enemies while they are sleeping or taking a solitary shit in the woods...he uses cunning and strategy and saves the brute force for when his foes are dead and the women are in need of fucking.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by apt
    I've seen what you look like and you're clearly beta. You would be killed within seconds by a conquering tribe right before they take all the women in your community as sex slaves. Be thankful society is the way it is now because otherwise you wouldn't be alive.

*Beta*
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Do Betas cry to a woman over the phone, Matt? Asking for an beta friend who doesn't know because they never have.

lololololol
    Madman African Astronaut
    You have become the pussy.
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    It's a dog eat dog world out there. Be very careful...majority of the women likes to trade their 80% betas for a so-called far out, superior than an 80%, 20% beta.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    OP IS A MAGGOT MOTHER FUCKER HE SHOULD DIED WHEN HE WAS BABY!
Jump to Top