User Controls

I'm going for a disability claim everyone

Instigator Space Nigga
    More free money from the government and hopefully it'll put me up the housing list...

As biggie once said skyz the limit motherstickers.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Mullett?!?
    Technologist victim of incest
    Good luck with that OP. It’s hard as heck to get disability without corroborating medical documentation; so if you don’t have a genuine disability, you better find a crooked doctor.

Disability is a pittance of money. I was told by my doc I should be on disability.......fuck no. The money is shit, and I prefer to be a productive member of society.

I don’t know if you’re from the US, but that’s how it is here.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    I was on disability for a while. It gives you a lot of time to think about how poor you are, and grow gradually more twisted and resentful of society. You sit inside online or playing video games, and tend to become a basic bitch hikikomori. You have no future to look forward to either. It's not great for you mentally, unless maybe you work part time.

Although you can do disability right - exercise daily, have productive hobbies, learn useful skills, make friends.

I was way happier when I got a job and had enough money but not enough time.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Yeah its diferent here in the uk basically you get your rent paid fir and about £600 a month which ill probably just use buy and sell rugs.
    Originally posted by Instigator Yeah its diferent here in the uk basically you get your rent paid fir and about £600 a month which ill probably just use buy and sell rugs.

Buy and sell rugs huh
Jump to Top